Its quiet and calm in your arms

*WARNING!! Talk of self harm and suicide!*

Bakugou's POV

Kirishima's been down for a few hours now. At first I thought he was having an off day but now it's gone on for too long. Stupid Shitty Hair, it isn't like I care about him! It's just how he mopes around. Yeah, that's it...

I walk into the main room to see Shitty Hair on his phone reading something. I walk into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Grabbing a glass, I hear an almost silent sobbing. I turn towards the sound to see Kirishima in a ball, hands in fists gripping his sides. "K- Kirishima..?" I stutter out, not knowing what to do. At that, he sobs out louder. I just stand there in shock. Soon enough, I get ahold of myself and walk towards the now shaking ball of red. I sit next to him on the couch and question him, "What's happened?" He just moves to rap me in a bone-crushing hug. I let him, focusing more on the situation at hand than my pride. I hug him back, trying to reassure him that whatever happened would be okay.

After what felt like hours, Kirishima calms down enough to explain what happened. "Are you okay now?" He shakes his head as to say no. "What happened?" I ask for the 10th time now. He just grabs his phone and unlocks it. He gets on to his texts and clicks the conversation between him and his mum. Tears start forming in his eyes as he shoves the phone into my chest. I start reading.

*On Kiri's phone*
Mum: Eijiro? I need to speak with you, are you able to talk?
You: Yeah I'm free to talk, what is it?
Mum: it's your brother...
(Yes he has a brother now, fight me)
You: What is it? Did he have another episode? Do you want me to come home?
Mum: Eijiro, your brother... He... He killed himself last night whilst your dad and I were asleep... I woke up and went to the bathroom and I found him on the floor...

I turn off the phone and stare blankly at Kirishima. He looks back at me and bursts out in tears. I see Sero and Kaminari walk into the room and look at us. I glare at them and they take the hint and walk away. "Alright, I'm taking you to your room," I say whilst picking him up. I take him to his room, put him on his bed, get him tissues and walk back out to make him some soup. God I'm turning into my dad.

*10 minutes later*

I walk to Kirishima's room, soup in hand. I knock on the door. No response. I decide to walk in and see Kirishima asleep on his bed, hair down and eyes puffy. I decide to put the soup down on the bedside table and write a note.

Kirishima's POV (The next morning)

I get up hoping, praying, the message my mum sent me yesterday was a dream. I grab my phone and check the messages to see it was real. My brother... I feel tears welling up in my eyes and I turn to find another tissue, my eyes laying on a bowl covered over with tin foil and a note:

'I made you soup but when I came to give it to you, you were asleep. I hope you wake up and feel better... Or whatever.

~Bakugou'

I smile lightly but then go back to my down mood. I take the soup out to the kitchen since it's been sitting there over-night. I clean the dish and go to make breakfast when I hear a yawn coming from the hallway. I turn to see Bakugou walking out of his room, going towards mine. I decide to stay here and wait for him to find me.

Bakugou's POV

I wake up and instantly think about if Kirishima is okay. It's only because his brother passed. I don't like him okay. I walk out of my room, yawning in the process, and go towards Kirishima's door. I look in his room to see he's not there. I shrug and walk into the main room to see Kirishima making food, his usual cheery face replaced with a small frown. I walk up to him, "How do you feel?"
"A bit better... Not that much, but better that I felt," he replies sweetly, giving me a fake smile. How can I tell it's fake? Well his usual smile makes little dimples on his cheeks appear and his eyes squeeze shut but this time it was small. It wasn't the signature Kirishima smile you'd see. "Kirishima, you don't have to fake being happy around me. I can clearly see that you aren't, don't lie to me," I state blankly. He just chuckles light heartedly and turns to my face, "I guess I'm not that convincing, huh?" He adds. "No, not really," I reply.
"So, what gave me away?" He asks quizzically. Me being to tired to realise what I'm saying, I come out with: "Usually when you smile, you get cute little dimples on both cheeks and your eyes squeeze shut, making you look chubby, not bad chubby but cute chubby. Like the chubby when your grandma pulls at your cheeks." Kirishima looks at me, now looking shocked instead of sad. At first I was confused, "What?" He just looks at me.
"You just said a giant paragraph about my smile..." Kirishima deadpans. I soon realise my mistake. "Tsk, doesn't mean anything Shitty Hair," I try to cover up my mistake by acting calm but my cheeks decide to become very red and flushed, making me look completely different that what I'm claiming. Kirishima just sighs and walks of to his room.