"Enjoy Your Date!"

You'll understand the picture in a minute xD

Kirishima's POV

Bakugou and I are half way through watching the Harry Potter series. I found out that Bakugou has never watched it so I dragged him in to the main room and forced him to watch it with me. We're on 'The Order Of The Phoenix' when Mina walks in. "Oh hey you two! Whatcha watching?" She jumps onto the armchair next to the couch we're sitting on. "Sh! Your ruining the movie raccoon eyes!" Bakugou shushes her and leans his head onto my shoulder. He moves his arms under the blanket covering us and rests them on my thighs. I blush at the contact but I don't move. Mina looks at me and smiles. I look back at her then back at the explosive boy who's way to close for comfort. "I- Uh... I'm thirsty, im gonna go get a drink." I go to get up but I feel a weight on my lap. I look down to see Bakugou weighting me down. "But I'm comfortable so I'm not letting you move. Mina make yourself useful and get him a drink." I look to Mina with a pleading face. "Ugh fine, only cause it's for Kirishima." She winks at me and goes towards the kitchen. Why does she do this to me? "Hey Bakugou can you get up a second, I wanna get comfortable." I hear the ash blonde groan and sit up. I take my time, putting pillows behind me. In the end I sit with my feet on the couch (Like in the picture, told you you'd understand in a bit.) and Bakugo leans on me with his head on my shoulder. Mina comes back in and passes me a glass of water. I take a sip and put it down on the table. "Ugh you make this hard to get comfortable." I hear a voice say. Then I feel a hand push my legs onto the floor and a head fall softly onto my lap. Then I realise. Bakugou is lying in my lap. My face flushes a bright red and I hear a sigh of content come from the ash blonde. The movie comes to an end and I use that chance to get away. I check the time: 4:33pm. "Oh shoot, Sero told me earlier to go to his room at 4:30 and I'm 3 minutes late! We can finish this later! Bye!" I rush out of the room but I catch a glimpse of Bakugou's face as I walk out. I see a small frown planted on his face. I finally get to my room and I open my phone and go to text Sero.

Tomato Boy: Sero can I come up to your room?

Spooderman: Why?

Tomato Boy: I have a problem. Is Kaminari there?

Spooderman: Is he ever not in my room?

Tomato Boy: You're right, I'll be there in 2 minutes.

As soon as I finish texting Sero I jump off of my bed and speed walk towards his room. I get there and knock on the door. "S'open!" I slam it open and face-plant onto the bed which is unoccupied. "What's up with him?" I hear Kaminari say from Sero's desk-chair. "I have no idea, he just messaged me and asked if he could come over saying he 'has a problem' so I know as much as you do." I hear Sero's voice come from the hammock. I say something but it's muffled by the bed. I sit up and try again, grabbing a pillow and hugging it. "I think I like Bakugou." I sigh, bracing myself for my two friends to bombard me with questions. I wait a second and become confused when that doesn't happen. "Oh. Is that it? We know you do." Kaminari shrugs and goes back to scrolling through Instagram. "No I mean as more than a friend." I look at Sero and he shrugs. "Ye he meant that as well." My eyes widen and I look back and forth from my two best friends. "I didn't even know I liked him till a few minutes ago!" I hear a small giggle come from the desk. A few moments later Sero and Kaminari burst out laughing. I groan and flop forward so my face is buried in the bed. I hear the laughter die down and I feel the bed weigh down. I look up to see Sero and Kaminari sitting at the bottom of the bed. "How'd you find out before I did?" I ask, annoyed at them AND myself. "Well it's the way you are around him. He'd do something small like scoff or groan and you'd always ask him straight away if he's okay." Kaminari starts. Sero adds to the blonde's explaination "Also every time he's in the room, he's the only one you look at. Even he notices it but he shakes it off and looks away." I cut in, "I do NOT stare at him... Do I?" I see the two others nod their heads. "How did you even find out your feelings, we thought it would take you loner than this." Sero questions. I look at them and groan, "So we were watching Harry Potter and he starts to get super close to me. His hands were resting on my thigh. MY THIGH! So I go red and Mina smiles at me-" I get cut off. "WAIT! MINA WAS THERE!" Kaminari shouts and I nod. "But as I was saying, I groan and tell Bakugou 'I'm gonna get some water' but he leans on me to stop me getting up. He tells me he's comfortable and he wants me to stay where I am and he makes Mina get my water for me. Then I get comfortable and he pushes my legs down and lies on my lap. So I freak out and wait till the end of the film then say that Sero needed me and I basically run to my room but before I leave I look at Bakugou's face and he was frowning a bit!" I finish and gasp for air. I see Kaminari face-palm, "Oh my god you're oblivious!" He laughs. I glance to Sero then back at Kaminari, "you're one to talk," I mumble. "Huh? Whatcha say?" I look away, "Nothing, don't worry" he shrugs it off. "Seriously though, even I can tell he was upset that you left!" My eyes go wide. "Oh no I've pissed him off! Now he'll hate me!" I go to get up but I get stopped by Sero. "Just let him cool down. It's better to not intervene." I sigh and lay down knowing he's right.

Bakugou's POV
(Just after Kiri left)

Of course he was uncomfortable, idiot! You were laying on him! "Hey Bakuhoe, you okay? You seem upset." Raccoon eyes looks at me with sympathy. "I don't need your help pinky bitch." She looks at me then scoffs, "I guess you don't need help to get with Kiri. Don't even say you don't like him cause I see how you act." I groan. "Just help me already. Does he even like me? As a friend, I mean." She looks at me in disbelief. "I cant believe you even asked that! In my opinion, I think he likes you but he doesn't realise it yet. Trust me."

The next day

I go to the kitchen and see Kirishima there. I look at my phone for the time, 7:00am. He wouldn't have woken up this early on a Sunday. I walk into the kitchen and tap him on the shoulder. He doesn't turn around. "I know Kami, I should go to sleep. I'm not tired just leave me alone." I clear my throat, "So my suspicions are correct." He turns so fast that his neck clicks, "OUCH! Oh shit. Too loud." He draws in a breath and goes to talk but I cut him off. "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable yesterday." He looks at me with shock, "NONONO! You didn't make me uncomfortable, I just had to talk to Sero!" I look at him and roll my eyes. "Whatever, just don't make me worried again." At that moment, alien bitch walks into the room. "Hey Bakugou! You free 8pm tonight?" I scoff, "I am but I'm not doing anything with you!" She just ignores me. "Kiri! Are YOU free 8pm tonight?" He pauses to think. "Yeah I'm pretty sure I am." She giggles and passes us concert tickets. "Okay great! Have fun on your date!" I glare at her and she just smiles in return. I guess I have a date with Eijirou Kirishima.

A/N
IM SORRY THIS WAS SO BAD ITS JUST THAT IM TRYING TO WRITE A LOT IN A SMALL SPACE OF TIME!!!! I PROMISE THEY'LL GET BETTER! THANK YOU FOR READING!!

~L