The Play {Part 1}

Kirishima's POV

I walked into school with Kaminari, we were wearing matching tops that said 'Here And Queer'. If you couldn't tell, we're the jokers in the school. Everyone knows us so you could say we're popular but we prefer the term, known of. "Dude, I'm freaking out!" Kaminari exclaims. "What bro? Is it because of that crush if yours?" I tease Kaminari about his crush. He is a theatre nerd and his name is Sero Hanta. Kaminari glares daggers at me, "Don't judge me! He's really cute and now he's going to see me with this weird ass top on!" He blushes and walks towards his locker. "Screw that Kami, EVERYONE'S going to see US with this top on!"
"I swear to god Kiri, I'm going to die of shame! I have to sign up to the play in this!" Kaminari just looks at me for a second then his face lights up. "You owe me for this." He states.
"Fine, it was only a bit of fun!" I say back. Little did I know what he was going to say next. "Right, you can't say no because you just said you owe me! You're signing up to the play with me!" I just look at him as if he just killed 1000 puppies with his bare hands. "But Kami!" I try to plead. It doesn't work.
"No buts! You're doing it! It's final!" I go to fight back but the bell rings. "See you at lunch for the sign up Kiri!"

*At lunch*

I wait for Kaminari outside the drama studio, I am not walking in there alone. After what feels like 10 years he finally turns up. "Kiri I'm freaking out! I'm going to see him! Looking like this!" He starts to fake hyperventilate. He starts to laugh but chokes on air and actually starts breathing heavily. I just burst out laughing watching my best friend choke on air. I spot two people coming towards the studio. One had shoulder length black hair and a triangular smile. The other person... Wow. Thats all I can say. They both stare at Kaminari as if he's crazy, anyone would when you turn up to do something and see a person choking outside. "Oh my god Kami!" I start crying tears of laughter as the two people still look at us as if we're crazy. Kaminari finally catches his breath, looking at the two people coming towards where we are. He just turns red and drags me inside the studio, pushing me into a corner. "Kiriohgodijustchokedinfrontofhim!" Kaminari whisper-yells at me. I just laugh even more. Once I finally compose myself, the duo walk in. "There he is Kiri oh god!" I hold Kaminari's shoulders to stop him from jumping in excitement. I try to calm him down but he's already too hyped. "So which one is it?" I ask him, silently hoping it wasn't the cute blonde. "The guy with black hair," he says grumpily. I laugh and start to look around for something to do whilst waiting for the teacher. I look at the stage and see two feather boas. One a hot pink and the other a dark purple. I look at Kaminari with my 'I have an idea that's probably stupid but it will be absolutely hilarious so please help me' face. He just sighs, "Just do it already." I drag him up to the stage, everyone in the room looking at us, including blonde cutie and Kaminari's crush. I grab the boas and hand Kaminari the dark purple one. "Kiri why," he asks me in a whisper.
"Because this will be hilarious, put on the boas and act like sassy 16 year old girls until the teacher gets here!" I whisper back, putting on the boa, "Right, my name's Kira and your name is Kamilla!" I tell him and walk of the stage rambling about periods to get into character. "Did you, like, see Amy's shoes! Social suicide!" I start of, getting a few sniggers from some of the people in there. Kaminari catches on, "And Jenelle's sweater! It was so tacky, like her fake ass weave!" He giggles like a 3 year old. At that, even his crush started to giggle. Most of the class was in fits of laughter. "UAAHHGG!" I scream out of no where, "SPIDER! KAMILLA HELP!" I overdramatise the situation, pointing at a random person. "EW! EVACUATE! EVACUATE!" Kaminari flails around the room. I do a girly run over to him and go to hug him, "AH! KAMILLA YOU BROKE MY NAIL!" I start to fake cry and now the whole class is crying in laughter, except that one blonde, who's unamused. I send him a wink and he scoffs, grabs his friend and walks to sit on a bench. His friend, who is now identified as Sero Hanta, is laughing, tears falling down his face and finding it hard to breathe at our little act. I decide to do the best thing a wingman could do and start to walk over to them. Kaminari looks at me begging me with the 'please don't' look. I don't listen. "Omg! You're like, laughing at me!" I emphasise the 'omg' and I grab Sero and drag him to the middle of the room. His friend watches intently. I push Sero into Kaminari and they both fall. I give Kaminari the 'do NOT mess this up' look and he nods. "UGH! How DARE you Kira!" He starts to fake cry and clings onto a now blushing Sero. "Did you see that! She just pushed you into me!" I laugh and the teacher walks in. "THANK YOU, THANK YOU!" I say and bow. Kaminari follows in suite and we put the boas back and take our seats. The whole class is red faced and crying in laughter.

Bakugou's POV

Sero walks back to me with the biggest blush covering his face. "You happy now?" I ask.
"Bakugo did you see that! He just clung onto me!" I leave my best friend to fantasise about his petty crush on Pikachu boy. The teacher hands out scripts, telling us what scenes went for what people were auditioning for. I look over at the two dickheads who had 'Here And Queer' on their t-shirts. The red one just laughs at Pikachu. I look back down and turn to the scene which you preform if you don't have a specific part you want to audition for.

Kaminari's POV

I tell Sero my name and he tells me his. I cant believe Kirishima did that! I'm so lucky to have a friend like him. I snap back to reality to see Kirishima laughing at my red face.

Kirishima's POV

It's my turn to audition, I decided to try for the beast as I thought it could be some fun. Kaminari told me not to but I ignored him and did it anyways. I walk on the stage. "What part will you audition for today?" The teacher asks,
"I'm going to audition for the beast!" I reply in my cheery voice. "Very well then! Hmmmm... Sero! Do you have any suggestions for Belle?" Sero looks around and his gaze lands on his friend, "He might do well!" Sero pushes his friend to the stage, making him play it. I get ready and grab the mic. The class starts sniggering, thinking I'm going to do something stupid but jokes on them, I'm actually going to try. I pick up the script and start acting it out.

3rd POV

Kirishima starts,
"You came back."
"Of course I came back. I couldn't let them...Oh this is all my fault. If only I'd gotten here sooner."
"Maybe it's better this way." Kirishima says faking a slow painful death but somehow making it look real.
"Don't talk like that. You'll be all right. We're together now. Everything's going to be fine. You'll see." Bakugou starts to fake cry to match the scenes atmosphere. "At least I got to see you one... last... time." Bakugou grabs Kirishima's hand and puts it on his cheek, following the script instructions. He holds it there for a second then holds it in his hand. Kirishima drops his head back and closes his eyes. Bakugou drops Kirishima's hand and brings his hands to his mouth. In fake shock. "No, no! Please! Please! Please don't leave me! I love you!"

They both stand up and bow as the teacher just looks at them. The room erupts in applause. Bakugou and Kirishima look at each other and Kirishima smiles whilst Bakugou scoffs again, this time with a blush forming on his face. "BRAVO! AMAZING! YOU GOT THE PARTS! BOTH OF YOU!" The teacher rushes them off the stage and gives them a script each.

Kaminari's POV

"Dude! What the heck! You didn't tell me you could act! You got the main role whilst I'm stuck here playing a tree!" Kirishima laughs at me and I just smile. "What can I say, I'm good at everything," he gloats. I just roll my eyes and push him making him fall over his shoelaces. I star laughing and he joins in.

Bakugou's POV

I cant believe I'm forced to be a GIRL character. It's not just that, I'm BELLE! The MAIN CHARACTER, and I have to work alongside that dumb Shitty Hair! I scoff and walk back to my seat, unconsciously staring at the red-head. He's kind of cute... WHAT AM I SAYING! OF COURSE HE ISNT!

AUTHORS NOTE:

Oh our poor tsundere Bakugou! Anyways, thanks for reading!

~L