Tease

Bakugou groans as he gets out of the comfortable spot on his bed to open his door. He pulls the door open to see Kirishima stood there, hair in a low ponytail, a cheesy grin plastered on his face with his homework in hand. "Hey Bakubro!" The red head greets, pushing past the grumpy blond, walking into his room and making himself at home on the other's desk. "Shitty hair?" Bakugou growls, "Why are you in my room at 9pm on a Friday night?" Kirishima just chuckles and holds up a piece of stray homework, "You promised to help me with my homework, remember?" Bakugou did not remember. He groans for a second time, closing his door and finding his spot back on the bed.

A few moments pass in silence, Kirishima working on what Bakugou thinks is his English homework and Bakugou reading over his notes. If he can't be asleep he might as well be doing something productive. His concentration is broken by a sound of annoyance coming from the other person in the room. Bakugou snaps his head up to the other, "What is it, hair for brains?" Kirishima turns to look at him, eyebrows knitting and a frown sitting where his smile once was. Bakugou places his book down and stands up to help the red head. "It's this one," Kirishima points at the sentence. "I can't tell if it's past tense or future tense." The blond male can't help but laugh at how amateur the other was at English. "Fuckin' shitty haired bastard," Bakugou mumbles, taking the pen from the other, their hands brushing for a second causing the blond to blush lightly. Kirishima smiles at him as he begins to explain how 'ran' is the past tense of 'run' so the sentence would be past tense. Once Bakugou finished explaining, Kirishima took the pen back, thanking him and carrying on with the rest of his homework.

"Hey, shitty hair?"
"Mhm?"
"Why do ya' always ask me to tutor you and not ponytail?"
"Oh? Well I prefer you cause it isn't as crowded. You realise Momo pretty much tutors the whole class?" Bakugou shrugs. He's always assumed it was because Kirishima likes him more but that obviously wasn't the case. Bakugou is slightly sad at the answer he got but he wouldn't admit that out loud. "Why'd you ask?" The red head ponders, placing down his pen and turning his full attention to the blond. "Mind your own business!" Bakugou snaps defensively. To that, Kirishima laughs, stands up, walks over to the blond and sits down in front of him. "You don't have to be so hostile," Kirishima reply's airily. "I'm not, bastard." Kirishima shrugs of the comment and leans closer to him. "Yes you are," he begins to tease, leaning impossibly closer to the blond. Bakugou begins to flush crimson, his nose, the tips of his ears and his cheeks are covered as he stares into the sparkling ruby eyes which stare directly into his own. Bakugou couldn't help but imagine if he leaned an inch closer and connected their lips. What would Kirishima do? What would Kirishima think? He was broken out of his daze when he felt hot breath against his pale face. "You know," the red head whispers, "you're not allowed to fall in love with me." Bakugou let's out a shaky breath as Kirishima smiles cunningly, moving closer again, his lips ghosting the others. Bakugou freezes for a moment, cheeks burning and mouth dry. "That won't be a problem," he croaks, pushing away the red head. Kirishima just smiles before standing up and grabbing his things. "Thanks for the help Bakugou!" He says sweetly as he walks to the door. "Bye!" The door closes and Bakugou begins to curl into himself. "That might be a problem," he whispers.

Kirishima bursts into his room, chucking his things on the floor and face planting his bed. "I did it!" He shouts, not loud enough for the blond next door to hear as it was muffled by a pillow. 'Kaminari and Sero are gonna be so proud!' He thinks.

The next morning, Bakugou screams at the top of his lungs for the only person he trusts with this type of information. "RACCON EYES!" Mina squeaks in surprise and the rest of the self proclaimed 'Bakusquad' whip their heads towards her, regardless of what they're doing. "Yeah?" She questions cautiously as he walks into the room. He looks around the room, sharing eye contact with Kirishima and flushing. He averts his attention to Mina. "PINKY! YOU'RE COMING WITH ME!" He grabs her by the wrist - not hurting her at all - and drags her carefully to his room. "What did she do this time?" Kaminari asks Sero. "Wanna make bets?"
"Of course!"