Proposal

He stared at himself in the mirror and took a deep breath. He forced his hand into his pocket, fingers grazing a small box that had been stuffed in there for a while now. He wrapped his hand around it, gripping it tightly. Today he was going to do it. He just had no idea how. He was startled out of his concentration by a loud knocking coming from the door. He swallowed his fears and walked to open the door.

"You're wearing that?" The blond said, practically gagging at the others poor choice of clothing. As much as the other annoyed him, he knew Kirishima best, after him of course, and he needed help.
"Shut up dunce face."
"Okay then, you don't want my help." The boy with the black streak turned around and began to strut to the door when a hand grabbed his shoulder.
"If you leave, I'll blow your face of." The threat made the blond shudder.
"Fine, fine, but you have to listen to me."
"Fine," the ash blond grunted unwillingly.

Red eyes widened in disgust as they laid upon the outfit hand picked by the other. Bakugou glared at himself in the mirror, staring at the clothes the other made him put on. It wasn't ugly, in fact, it was quite fitting for the occasion, but it wasn't something  the ash blond would pick out for himself to wear willingly. He picked up his joggers he wore previously and began to search the pockets for the small, velvet box he put in there previously. Once he found it, he pulled it out of the pocket and chucked the joggers on the floor. The then proceeded to open the box. The diamond on the front of the ring sparkled in the false lighting from the light bulb.
"Dude what's taking so long?" An annoying voice called out, snapping the male out of his daydream.
"Fuck off pikachu, I'm coming now." Katsuki closed the box and shoved it in the pocket of the dress pants he was forced to wear. He opened the door and walked towards his bedside table to pick up his phone, which was on charge, and put in the other pocket on the - in Katsuki's opinion - uncomfortable dress pants.
"I fucking hate this shit," the ash blond stated, tugging at the collar of the white button-up shirt he had on. Kaminari gasped, looking at where the others hand was.
"Where is the tie?" He deadpanned. Katsuki immediately glared at him.
"I'm not wearing that shit."
"Yes you are. Get it. Now"
"Fuck off."
"Put the damn tie on!"
"No you fuckin' pikachu wannabe!"

*Spongebob narrator voice* A few minutes later

"I can't believe you're making me wear this fucking tie." The ash blond scoffed as he straightened the maroon coloured blazer.
"You better believe it. Cause it happened." The other snapped back playfully.
"Don't act so fucking cocky or I'll-" Katsuki was cut off by a ringtone. Kaminari grabbed his phone from his locked hurriedly and answered it.

"Yo," he began.
"Yeah, he's ready. What about him?"
"Oh, great. Is he wearing the thing?"
"YES!" He exclaimed. This whole conversation confused the ash blond. After all, he could only hear one side of it.
"Oh shit sorry! Didn't mean to be so loud."
"Mhm... Yeah, I'll get him to leave now."
"Okay! Thank you Hanta! Love you, bye!" He pulled the phone from his ear and ended the mysterious call.
"What the fuck are you planning." Katsuki questioned, pissed off by the lack of knowledge. The blond just shrugged as an answer and grabbed his wrist, dragging him out of the apartment. Katsuki groaned as he grabbed his keys from his pocket and locked the door before getting dragged down the stairs and to his car. Kaminari finally let go and winked. "Good luck!" He waved as he started to walk away. Katsuki facepalmed at the dumb males actions and opened the car, sitting down on the leather seat. He put on his seatbelt and pushed his keys into the ignition all while his hands were shaking from nervousness. He grabbed the steering wheel and pressed his foot on the acceleration, driving to go pick up his soon-to-be fiancé, that is if he said yes.

He pulled up outside of the red head's house, grabbing his phone and sending him a text to alert the other that he was waiting outside. After a few excruciatingly long seconds, the red head walked out of his house wearing a suit, which he assumed was to make them match. He watched his boyfriend walk out of the house, the moonlight creating shadows which made him look absolutely stunning, not that Katsuki would say that out loud. He then noticed a familiar face walk out of the house from behind the red head. Sero locked the door before mouthing a 'good luck' to the blond, who was realising what was happening on the call Kaminari got earlier. The red head opened the car door and sat down happily.
"Hey, you look nice," he said, smiling lightly at the blond. Katsuki blushed bright red at the unexpected comment and muttered out a flustered, "You too."
That made the red head smile even brighter and Katsuki could confirm that sunglasses were needed to look at that adorable smile.

Katsuki began to drive as Kirishima told him about what happened today on patrol and other things he had to say. The blond, although it sounded mean, wasn't listening. He was too preoccupied trying to think of how he was going to ask the question, or more specifically, how he was going to ask it. Was he going to go for the sappy confession and be like every other boring proposal or was he going to be himself and just ask it. He didn't want to seem as if he didn't care and he also didn't want to be sappy. The difficult thing about proposals is that everyone has the dream of what they want their proposal to be like but Katsuki had no idea what Kirishima wanted.
"Are you even listening?" The red head asked. Katsuki really needed to stop daydreaming. Especially if he was driving.
"Sorry Ei, somethings got me on edge," he admitted. This made the red head furrow his eyebrows and place his hand on the other's thigh to try and reassure him.
"Do you need to talk about it?" Kirishima asked. Katsuki just shook his head and continued driving towards the restaurant.

Once they arrived and ordered their meals, Kirishima brought up the thing that happened in the car.
"You ready to tell me what was wrong with you in the car?" He asked, his voice somehow soothing the now tense blond.
"I can't tell you Ei." This made the red head frown.
"What do you mean, 'you can't tell me'? You usually tell me everything." His voice began to sound distressed as all sorts of things started to run through his mind.
"I just cant, okay?" The blond snaps, startling the red head. Kirishima glanced down at his hands, which were clenched into fists. His eyebrows furrowed and a small frown was visible. Katsuki looked over at the other and watched as he began to tear up.
"Ei im-"
"No it's fine," He inturrupted, using his hand to wipe away the tears, "I'm just overreacting."
Katsuki put his hand in his pocket and felt the box for the final time. It was now or never.
"Hey, Ei." The blond said, gaining the attention of the red head. Tears still fell from his eyes making Katsuki feel like shit. He was the one who caused him to cry. He shook off the guilt and stood up, walking so he was next to the red head. He reached out to take one of Kirishima's hands, his other hand holding the small box.
"You know I'm not the type of person to get all sappy and shit." He began, kneeling on one knee while still holding the red heads hand.
By now, a few of the other people in the restaurant, including the staff, began to watch the magical moment happen.
"I need to tell you this now before you realise you deserve much more than I can give you. I love you so much and this is why I want to ask you." He let go of Kirishima's hand and opened the box.
Tears fell like waterfalls down his cheeks. The difference was this time they were tears of happiness. He covered his mouth with his hand as he watched the blond in shock.
"Will you marry me?" He finished. The restaurant went unnaturally silent as everyone watched the two men in awe.
Some people had their phones out, recording the proposal of the two well known pro heroes, while others just waited for the answer.
"Yes!" The red head shouted, overjoyed.
He jumped out of his seat and kissed Katsuki, trying to convey all the emotions he was feeling at that time. They broke apart and hugged each other as the people in the restaurant cheered for the pair. Although Katsuki was extremely sappy, Kirishima wouldn't have wanted the proposal to go any other way.

AUTHORS NOTE:
And here's another post after another long ass break. I swear I take to long to update but I have so much to do! But I hope you enjoyed reading this! Thanks for all the upvotes, comments and most importantly, thank you for reading ((:

~L