Love or Loved?

*TRIGGER WARNING! MENTIONS OF RAPE!!!*

3rd POV

Kirishima looked up to Bakugou. He put the blonde up on a pedestal he didn't deserve. Now you may be wondering, why didn't he deserve it? Well I'll explain it to you.

Kirishima loves Bakugou with all his heart. Bakugou loved Kirishima and wanted to be the reason the red-head smiled. Bakugou went out to a bar one night with his school friend, Izuku Midoriya. Kirishima kissed him and told him to have fun. Bakugou was on his 3rd drink when a platinum blonde male walked up to him. They talked for a while, getting friendly with eachother. Too friendly. On Bakugou's 5th drink, he was a hazy mess. Midoriya had left the bar with a handsome half white (blonde?) half red-haired male. The platinum blonde took Bakugou to the disabled toilets. We can all guess what happened inside.

During that fiasco, Kirishima was sat on the sofa, watching movies and texting his closest friend, Denki Kaminari, who was at a club and just happened to see a familiar ash blonde go into the toilets with someone who definitely WASN'T his best friend. Kaminari wanted to be sure of his suspicions to not worry Kirishima if nothing happened. Soon enough, he heard what he had to before messaging his best friend to break the bad news.

Kirishima picked up the call happily. "Hi Kami! You having fun?" He asks, his kind voice shining through the phone. Kaminari takes a second to think why someone could cheat on this ball of sunshine. "Kiri I don't want to be the one to tell you this but if I don't, you'll never know." Kaminari starts to speak, telling Kirishima the whole story. At the end, he hears a loud, broken sob come from the phone. "That's it, I'm coming over. I'm messaging the gang and the door better be open."

Once the gang (Kaminari, Mina and Sero) arrive, they burst through the door and envelope the crying boy in a giant hug. They move to sit next to him and begin to console him. "If that prick thinks he can get away with everything he's done tonight he's probably read me wrong all through high school!" Mina shouts, ready to break Bakugou like a twig and ignoring the fact he could pin her easily. "Mina please, you'll make him feel worse. All he needs right now is a cup of hot chocolate and some squad-time." Sero explains turning into the dad friend they all know and love. "Actually, both options sound really fucking great right now but we can all scream at Kasu- him when he gets back." Kirishima adds, smiling. Even when he's upset, his smiles mean a million things. Bakugou really messed up this time.

Kirishima's POV

*The next morning*

I'm okay. I'm fine. I don't need him. Who am I kidding, I can barely go a day without talking to him, now the thought of him makes me sick to the stomach. As I speak, Kaminari and Sero are cuddled together on the 2nd sofa. They're asleep but are still somehow tangled together. Mina is asleep, led on my lap. I sigh and grab my phone to look through my social media as a series that we had left on came to a close. That's when I heard a key coming through the door. I jump slightly but I dont part from my phone screen. "Hi babe," Kasuk- HE says. I stay still, scrolling through Instagram and ignoring him. He comes behind me and leans over my shoulder. My breath hichs but I ignore he's there entirely hoping he'd get the point and walk off. But of course he doesn't. "Hey, Ei, whats going on? I need to talk to you." He waits a few seconds before adding, "Okay now your acting weird, it's not like you. I really need to talk to you." Once he says that I snap. "Oh IM not the one acting like myself! So IM the one being the annoying one! Want to know why I'm TRYING to IGNORE you?! DO YOU?!" He looks at me, shocked. By now, I've woken up my friends and they all just sit and glare at him, knowing I need to let off all my steam. "What's gotten into you Ei!" He shouts, I chuckle darkly. "What's gotten into me, huh? Well last night a certain someone did a certain something with a certain stranger! NEED I GO ON OR DO YOU GET THE HINT! JUST FUCKING LEAVE ALREADY!" I break into sobs and walk towards my room, Sero following in tow while whispering something to his boyfriend. "You actual asshole. We don't want you here," I hear Mina say calmly. We all know she means business when she speaks like that. "Just leave, you've hurt him enough. You don't deserve anyone, let alone this wonderful person." Kaminari spits venomously. "Yeah if I wasn't lesbian as fuck, I'd TOTALLY date Kiri! Okay that was kinda weird." Mina shouts. I hug Sero and cry. I cry for what feels like hours while people shout in the background.