Artist block

Kirishima's POV

I look down at my blank page in frustration. I mumble to myself, "Where's inspiration when you need it?" I huff and pick up my phone.

Kiri: Bakugou can I come see you?

Blasty❤️: What is it now?

Kiri: Artist block :(

Blasty❤️: Fine But be quiet, I'm studying!

Kiri: YAY! Thank you! I love you ❤️❤️❤️

I set my phone down, grab my apartment keys and my art supplies and leave to Bakugou's house.

*5 minutes later*

Bakugou opens the door with his glasses on. He's wearing a pair of joggers, a loose vest top and his hair is a bit messy. I pull him into a hug and peck him on the lips and he scoffs, blushing, and lets me in. I set my art equipment up on the table by the sofa and sit on the floor. Bakugou walks over to the kitchen counter and carry's on with his studying. I watch closely to when he gets stuck on a question. His brows furrow and he purses his lips. I watch as his hand flys across the paper, working out the difficult questions. "Kiri, I thought you were coming here to do art, not stare at me," he says, pulling me out of my trance. "Your just so cute when you study!" He glares at me with a bright blush on his face. I laugh and pick up my pencil. Bakugou goes back to studying and I decide to do what any person would do, and sketch him. I start with his face shape and jawline and move on to the eyes nose and lips. After that, I draw the glasses and lastly, the hair. "Blasty~" I tease.
"What is it shitty hair?"
"Look!" I grab the sketch and show him. He looks at me, "Why did you draw me?"
"Because you look cute when you consentrate!" He scoffs and I smile, an idea on my mind. "Oh, so you don't want me to draw you? I'll just ask Midoriya if I can draw him! He does have good bone structure. And a symmetrical face!" I wait for an answer. "If you draw Deku, I wont hesitate to blow you AND him up. It's not that I hate you drawing me anyways..."
"AWWH BAKUGOU! THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU!" He walks over to me and pulls me into a hug. "You're mine. I don't want you to do anything with Deku." I melt into the embrace and smile at him. "Don't worry! I love you and only you," I smile and I see the corners of his mouth curve up. "You're gonna smile!" I jump up and down in excitement. He covers his mouth with his hand and scoffs, "No I'm not,"
"Yes you are~" I pull his hand away to reveal a smile, I nearly scream. " I KNEW IT!" He watches me with a soft look, this time, smiling proudly. I smile back and pull him into a light kiss. "I Love you so much, you know that?" He asks.
"Of course I do! I love you too." We both decide to sit down and watch a movie, cuddling up with each other.

AUTHORS NOTE:
I know it's short but I saw this one shot prompt and I thought it was adorable! I couldn't think of much more to put so I left it there! Again, thanks for reading! It means so much to me knowing that people actually like my bad writing!