I'd Never Forget Your Face.

Alex's POV

"Alex! Get up! You're going to be late!" my mom yelled slamming my door open.

The day I have been dreading for about ten weeks. The first day of hell. I mean school. The past two years of high school were completely terrible. I'm pretty sure junior year won't be much different.

In middle school I was always bullied because of how I dressed and stuff. It started in seventh grade with the "You're so gay... etc," because I chose to wear skinny jeans and band t-shirts. I didn't really care if they were calling me gay, but then gay turned into faggot by eighth grade. People started throwing in worse comments like "useless" and "piece of shit". I started getting called "emo" because I wore a lot of dark clothes. At the very end of eighth grade a boy would constantly beat me up and call me a faggot. I couldn't handle that.

That boy has beat me up ever since. To make it worse, in freshman year, two of his friends joined in.

"Alex!" my mother yelled again, jolting me out of my thoughts.

I showered quickly and dried off. I picked out a pair of black skinny jeans, a Blink shirt and a pair of vans. I used some hairspray to make my hair decent. I skipped breakfast, as usual, grabbed my bag and walked out the door.

I put my headphones in, turning on Blink 182. I walked about ten minutes, arriving at school, debating if I should just skip. I walked in anyway. I checked my schedule and went strait to my locker. Right when I opened my empty locker, it was slammed shut.

"Aww. I'm sorry. Did I hurt the faggots feelings?" I heard him say in a mocking tone. I shook it off and opened my locker, only to be shoved in it and have the door slammed in my face. I banged on the locker, even though I new it would be no use. I new he was gone because the laughing stopped so I yelled for help. Eventually someone came and helped me.

I had never seen this boy before. He must be new here. He was kind of hot, I must admit.

"Thanks," I said smiling at him, "I'm Alex."

"Hi, Alex," he replied, "I'm Josh."

"Are you new here?" I asked. He nodded. "Do you want me to help you get to your first class?"

"Yeah! Thanks, man," he said with a huge smile on his face. He showed me his schedule. We had a few classes together, including the first one. We made our way to music class and he sat down next to me. Half of the class was already there.

A group of popular boys walked in. Josh turned to me and said, "Who is that really attractive guy right there?" He was pointing at Oliver.

"He's Oliver Sykes, but a lot of people call him Oli," I replied.

"Cool. Thanks."

Josh continued to stare at Oli, so I just watched the people walk in.

Just after class started, he walked in.

"Mr. Barakat, why were you late?" the teacher asked.

"Because I was," he replied.

"Well Jack, this is not a good way to start off the year."

"Whatever," I heard him mutter. He scanned the room, and I realized that the only open seat left was on my other side. Shit.

He walked over towards me, grinning maliciously. He punched me in the arm and whispered, "Hey, faggot, how's it going?"

This is not good. I'm screwed. Another year of hell awaits.