Don't Let Me Pass You By

A/N: I'm sorry guys... I had really bad writers block for a long time....

Jack's POV

"The truth?" I asked. He nodded.

Alex I fucking love you. I know I've hurt you. I know I'm a bad person. I've done terrible things to you. I'm so sick of pretending. I don't want to anymore. I love you.

Thats what I wanted to say.

"If I tell you the truth you'd call it a lie." I mumbled.

"No. Just please..... I need to know." He whispered.

I stepped closer to Alex and looked into his eyes. "Are you sure?"

"Stop fucking around with my emotions...!" He blurted out. Then he whispered, "Just say it."

"The problem is...." I mumbled, "I dont know how to say it."

I leaned forward and pressed our lips together and it was amazing. It was the best thing I had ever decided to do. I felt like I could feel his emotions too. I felt him tense up and then ease into the kiss. Our lips moved together in sync.

He pulled back and looked me in the eyes. "Is that how you really feel?" he whispered.

I nodded and wrapped my arms around him. He flung his arms around my neck and he nuzzled himself into the crook of my neck.

I felt like I was finally doing something good. I felt like I was protecting him from all the evil in the world.

He stepped back and wiped his eyes. He must've been crying and I didn't know it. "Thank you.... I really needed that." he said shakily.

I pulled him into another shorter hug and said, "It's okay, now. I'm here."