Thanks To You For All The Nightmares.

Alex's POV

"Alex, I really fucked up. I'm sorry."

"Please just leave. I don't want to hear you say sorry. I know you don't mean it anyway. So, leave. I need to sleep anyway...." My voice beginning to sound hostile.

Jack looked at me with a conflicted expression. He looked as if he had something more to say but couldn't decide if he wanted to. If it was important he'd have told me.

I raised an eyebrow at him, he turned around and left. Finally. I don't want to hear those meaningless claims of 'I'm so sorry'. Besides, I want to sleep. I don't want to think about him. The only problem is, I cannot sleep.

Images of Jack keeps swimming through my head. I can hear him apologizing repeatedly, in my mind. Why did he waste his time on me by apologizing? Whatever.

It took me an hour and a half to fall asleep. I had no dreams. None. It was unusual. I normally have dreams, well... nightmares.

I guess I was tired because it was morning of the next day when I woke up. My parents were there and said I could go home.

I sat in the back of the car, silent. My parents didn't even bother to start a conversation.

When we got home I went strait to my bed. Neither of my parents bothered to check on me.

I didn't want to go back to school. I never want to go back. I never want to see Jack again. I don't even know why he saved me. He told me to kill myself. That's what I tried to do. He's just going to hurt me when I get back to school anyway.

I remembered that I needed to go get my phone. When I found it, I had only one text.

Jack - I'm still sorry.

When is he going to understand that I don't care. It's meaningless, anyway.

Although, I felt a little bit better with his apologies. I just hope he has changed.

I'm in desperate need for music so I play "Dammit" by Blink 182.

I drift off eventually, to the picture of Jack in my head.