#1 (Luigi x F!Reader)

(Reader's POV)

I was watching the match between King Dedede, Ike, Fox, and Luigi. It was intense with a Sudden Death between the four of them. When the bomb-ombs came raining down, Ike and Fox got blown out; KOing them; leaving King Dedede and Luigi. I smiled as I sat on the edge of my seat. Luigi and I have been together for at least 2 months now. We never really went past kissing and lightly touching, but I've been wanting to go further. I respected his boundaries and wouldn't do anything he would be uncomfortable with.

When I looked back at the scene, Luigi was doing one of his poses as he had beaten King Dedede. I clapped and cheered as he smiled bashfully. We met each other in the back room as I hugged him tightly.

"Congratulations Luigi!" He smiled and hugged me back.

"Aww! Thanks (Y/N)!" I giggled and smiled before kissing him. He was surprised for a second before kissing me back, his arms wrapping around my waist as he pulled me close as mine wrapped around his neck. I smiled as he lifted me up and went upstairs to his room. After closing the door, he placed me on the bed and hovered over me as we pulled away breathing softly. I giggled softly as he blushed before I quickly flipped us over. "(Y-Y/N)..?" I smiled softly and slowly undid the buttons on his overalls as I let him sit up.

"Go ahead Luigi." He looked at me before nodding and taking them off along with his shoes and socks. I smiled and slowly took off my shirt, pants, shoes, and socks. Before Luigi could say anything, I kissed him again and slowly slipped off his shirt as he kissed me back. I went back on top of him and pulled away, smiling at how flustered he was. "Do you trust me, Luigi?"

"Yes.." He nodded as I smiled and kissed down his chest, slowly slipping my hand into his boxers. Luigi gasped a bit before moaning softly as I stroked him. "(Y/N).." I smiled and slowly slid them down before Luigi quickly flipped us back. I squeaked and looked at him surprised. "I-is this what you want..?" He asked as I nodded and held his shoulders.

"For a while now.. I won't force you Luigi.. But I've always wanted this.." He looked at me with a small blush before he nodded and undressed the rest of us. I smiled and kissed him as he kissed back, slowly slipping in. He moved slowly and gently as we both moan in the kiss, before he begins to pick up the pace. I pull away and bury my face in his shoulder as he held me close, moaning my name. "Luigi.."

"(Y/N)..."

"Oh god.. Luigi I'm..-" He held me closer as he nodded and kissed my neck.

"Me too..."

"LUIGI!!!!!!" I eventually came screaming his name.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!" He came as well and pulled out before collapsing next to me. We were both panting softly as I curled up to him, resting my head on his chest. Luigi smiled as he held me close and kissed my head. "I love you (Y/N).."

"I love you too Luigi.. My #1 hero." I smiled as he smiled and held me.

(Soon)

"(Y/N)..?"

"Hm?"

"I forgot to use protection..."

"...Crap..."