Chapter 1: Freedom

Author's Note:

Here are the age and personalities of each main character:

Agent 3:

Age:20
Personality: Mixed
Gender:Female

Agent 8:

Age:21
Personality:Helpful and Positive
Gender:Male
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Agent 8 stepped out of the helicopter and onto the promised land. He stared in awe as he looked at Inkopolis Square.

"Not bad, huh?" He turned around and saw Agent 3. She had her hero gear on and had a relaxed face.He nodded in agreement.

"How about we get you some fresh clothes?"He agreed and so they went to Ye Olde Cloth Shoppe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hello, and welcometh to Ye Olde Cloth Shoppe, fellow Inkling and Octoling. How may i beest of assistance?"Asked Jelfonzo.

We'd like to purchase some clothes, please." He nodded and they went to the clothes rack. 8 went to look. He came back with a jacket first. It was the Dark Bomber Jacket. 3 made note of that and typed it into her squid-phone. Secondly, he got the Black V-Neck Tee. 3 also made a note of that.

They went to the counter and 3 paid.

" Umm....... How much do I owe you for that?" Asked 8, taking out his wallet.

"Nothing. In fact, every piece of clothing you get today will be free."

8 nodded and thanked her. Whilst they were walking, a thought pinged into 8's head.

"A name."

"Huh?" Replied 3

"I need a name."

"Hmm...... How about Nathan?" Suggested 3.

"No..... I know- Kenneth! It sounds familiar."

Might be his real name, thought 3.

She liked the name and she told him her name, which was Karen.He liked it as well.They both decided that his trousers and shoes looked good enough so they didn't bother going to more stores apart from the Crust Bucket to get food.

Another question popped into Kenneth's head.

"Excuse me, but where am I going to stay?"Asked Kenneth.

"At my place. I don't have a spare bed so.... we're going to have to share." She replied with a blush.

"Oh. Ok." He also blushed.

" Lets go!"

And so they made their way to Karen's apartment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading! Share and comment on how good I did. I'll try to upload daily but no promises.

I have a youtube channel. Check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNaK1W1i16GYZW1jQqstKQw

Kenneth Out!