Chapter 3: Anger

Kenneth woke up to the sound of Karen crying. He attempted to go to her, but he tripped and hurt himself. The crying suddenly stopped and he could her muttering "Now's my chance to apologise."

Kenneth managed to get himself back on the sofa before she came.

"Hi." Said Karen. Once again, he ignored her.

"Look, I wanted to apologize for what I did earlier."

" Why?" Asked Kenneth.

" Why did you push me off the bed? Why did you punch me in the face? And why do I feel light headed....... Oh." Kenneth questioned whilst feeling his head wound.

"Well, you were sleeping, and you hugged me and I didn't like that."

" That's no reason to push me off the bed, give me a mild concussion amd cause me a lot, and I mean A LOT, of pain!!!" Karen began to cry.

"I'm sorry *sob* for overeacting."

"You know what! That was my fault. I shouldn't have hugged you and I shoudn't have shouted at you just now. I'm sorry."

"It's fine." She then hugged him. Surprised, he hugged her back. They stayed like that for quite a while, without a word. Soon, they both fell asleep again, still hugging.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah...... I just made a MAJOR edit. I'm just now realizing that I shouldn't spend a lot of the story on one tiny detail.

Kenneth Out!