Chapter 7: Loneliness

Kenneth was walking through Inkopolis Square, humming the theme tune for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Suddenly, he was pulled into a room(maybe the one Karen confessed to him in) by an Inkling dressed in similar clothing of that to Karen's hero gear.

"Do you have your citizen documents on you, sir?" Asked the Inkling.

"One, no. Two, I'm going to need so me kind of introduction." Replied Kenneth.

"My apologies. My name is Agent 4. I have received news that there was an Octoling so I had to check it out."

"Ahh. Understandable. I'm Agent 8." Replied Kenneth.

"Agent names? Sir, you aren't an agent, at least I think because Agents 1 and 2 never update me on anything." Kenneth pulled out his Agent Card. 4 had a look of surprise on his face.

"Well then, might as well tell you my name. It's Andrew."

"Kenneth."

"Babe, where were you? You said you were going gro- ANDREW?" Shouted
Karen.

"Hello babe. Yeah 8, we're a couple." Said Andrew. Karen didn't reply.

"Hold one a sec. You called him babe. We never officaily broke up. We'd agreed that if we ever broke up, we'd do so over text. Well, you never sent that text which means that...... YOU'VE BEEN CHEATING ON ME!" He began to cry.

"YOU'VE BEEN CHEATING ON HIM AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME!" Kenneth also began to cry.

"Kenneth, Andrew, I-"

"SHUT IT!" They both shouted.

"I can't. I just can't. I should have known this from the start. I shouldn't have involved myself with you. Goodbye cruel world." Kenneth pulled out his N-Zap 89 and pressed it against his neck sharply.

"KENNETH NO!"

If you were near that room, you might had heard a trigger sound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suspense!

Sorry for the late chapter. I'm taking a vacation.

Kenneth Out!