Chapter 9: Starting Anew

Author's Note: I'm moving away from the theme I had with the titles becaise I can't think of more emotions.

Earlier That Day

"Oh. Hi Agent 8. What brings you here?" Asked Marie and Callie.

"Got any missions? I need some time away ever since the death of 4." He asked.

"We heard. And actually, we do. There has been a recent increase in violence and death and we need to stop that. That's why we've made the Oracle Program. We made a costume, try it on." They passed him a black suit. He tried it on in the room(Author's Notes: Imagine him with a black jacket, cape, hood and the Ballistic Mask from PUBG).

"Looking fresh, 8. Or should I say, Oracle? By the way, now you're Agent X. So, might need to fake your own death." Said Callie. Kenneth sighed. He put on his belt(Author's Notes: I can't be bothered to list all of the gadgets he got so I'll explain them when he needs to use them) and looked at their T.V. A mission popped up on it. It was titled "Back To Basics". It was fairly simple. He had to use the mini satellite and track the Square to see any signs of attacks. He received one so he went there.

Present

"Who are you?"

"Agent X. Come with me." Kenneth had a voice changer equipped, so Karen couldn't recognise him.

Cuttlefish Cabin

"3, meet X."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter. It's 1:17 AM.

Kenneth Out!