=#Chapter 17#=

---(Author's POV)---

The clock is ticking.

Tick-tock...tick-tock...tick-tock...

Kung saan ang direksyon ng kamay ng malaking antique stand clock ay doon din sumusunod ang eyes niya.

Lying on the sofa with no expression on her face.

Seeing at the clock with moving eyeballs from right to left.

The silence kept her calm just staring at the tall stand clock at her feet as if it could possibly turn back time.

Do you believe on time traveler?

I know it is not real but Vana wishes to go back with the past where Sheen is still alive.

Only on movies and fictional books where impossible wishes do come true.

A fairy tale kind of stories and the likes.

Ma. Vanessa and Ma.Cassandra Laurel, twin sisters.

Being born identical in one same womb but lives separately with different parents.

No memories to reminisce, no bonding moments to treasure, no knowledge on how they live their separate lives dahil ipinagkait sa kanila ang katotohanan.

If they known each other as sisters years ago, they might be of good buddies together like of mostly twinnies are.

But it's too late.

Vana's twin sister is dead now.

No sense to go back only to find out you are living with lots of secrets and lies and all that you believe that's true is not exactly what it is.

Confusing, yes...it is indeed confusing.

Because why oftentimes when we are at the peak of our happiness, sadness drags you down.

Iyong feeling na parang wala kang karapatang maging masaya at palaging ginagambala ka ng kalungkutan.

But would you rather let that damn weariness drag you down?

Isn't life is too precious to just waste it living in pain and sorrow when you can have all the reason to be happy.

It is just a matter of choice.

So choose what makes you happy.

Live your life like it is the last day of your life, that is the so-used-tagline that i usually heard from our fellas.

And that's how Vana's thinking as of this moment ng kanyang pagmumuni-muni.

                                                    ---(Vana's POV)---

"Haist...!! Tagal...tagal...ang tagal talaga ng orasan na ito mom...!", Vana annoyed and throw the small pillow at the antique stand clock and wave her hand to her mom then a deep sigh.

Her mom is in the kitchen preparing a lunch in the basket to visit Marcus to the farm.

She saw how her daughter nags in the air as if she was so pissed off of something.

"At iyong orasan pa talaga ang sinisi mo ha bata ka", inirapan siya ng kanyang mom as she reach for the small canister na may lamang minatamis na bagoong alamang.

"Hay naku Ma.Vanessa, mauna ka na lang doon kina Marcus kung ganyang nagmamadali ka".

"Naku ilang linggo lang ang nakalipas na hindi mo siya nakita, atat ka na masyado", sabi ng mom niya na may bahid na pang-aasar sa tinig.