Not so little girl...

Tony Stark was many things. A self proclaimed Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist being the most famous of all. But, the one that tops everything; he's a proud father. In the late 80's whilst he was living the wild lifestyle he had a small relationship with a woman at the time, he probably cared a lot about her but he was too selfish to notice. The only thing to come of it was you. When the woman found out she was pregnant she contacted Tony to let him know she was going to end the pregnancy because she couldn't afford two mouths to feed. Tony begged her not to. He knew he wouldn't get another chance to have a child and he wanted to have someone to share his love with. Nine months later he received the call from the hospital that he had a baby daughter but her mother had died during labour.

Tony Stark had 'loved' many women in his life but the moment he laid eyes on you, he knew you were his and he knew he could never love another like you. You were his little girl. He kept you well clear of Stark Industries until you were old enough to understand, not wanting to corrupt you like it had him in some way. You always wanted to be like your daddy as a little girl but the older you got the more it change. From being like Pepper to being who you were now.

You were the front-woman of a quite popular band that consisted of you and three guys. You formed the band back in 2009 around the same time your father became Iron-man. Wanting to keep you close to home when you weren't off touring the world with the band, Tony built you a studio in the tower and more recently the compound. He'd listen to a whole song of yours since forming, claiming 'not my thing' even though it was practically what he listened to all day every day but none the less he was very proud that you hadn't used him or the Stark name to further yourself in the world. You loved being in a band but you loved your father and his friends more so you'd always go home when you can. Especially now you and Bucky were dating. God you loved your Winter man.

Three hours ago you arrived back at the compound with your band and hand spent the entire time in the studio with Peter, Wanda, and Natasha. Bruce and Clint were also home but busy doing other things and were 'too old' to be listening to your sort of music. The others including your father and boyfriend were off on a mission.

"Wow, Y/N, these are sounding awesome!" Peter grinned up at you from the sofa. When you had asked Peter to sit on your studio session for his opinion on your new music he nearly flipped what with him being a fan.

"You think?" you winked at him. "Not too... intense?" you bit your lip.

Nat shook her head. "Hell no. I think this might be your best album, Y/N."

You thanked them as you turned round to face the boys. "Alright, shall we go over ?" you smiled. The boys nodded and began playing the notes and the beat to the song. As you began singing into the mic you closed your eyes and let the vibrations take over you.

You were unaware that Tony, Steve, Bucky, Thor and Sam had arrived back and were stood alongside Nat and Wanda watching you. Tony actually was enjoying it, tapping and nodding his head to the beat whilst Bucky licked his lips as he watched you, discreetly adjusting his pants. It had been three long months for the super soldier and hearing you sing words like this was a turn on for him. A sudden bark of laughter caught not only Bucky's attention but yours and everyone else in the room. Tony was bent over howling with laughter as Steve stood looking somewhat horrified.

"Dad?" you raised your eyebrow at him as you place your hand on your hip. "What's so funny?"

Tony pointed to Steve, still laughing. "His- face-"

"What's the matter, Cap? Too much 'fondueing'?" Natasha teased him only making him even more embarrassed.

"I'm confused? Where was fondue in that song? There was only se-" Steve cut Thor off with a quick hello to you before he spun round on his heels and left. Nat and Wanda took off after him with Sam as they carried on teasing him, Tony Still laughing at him.

"Dad!" you scolded as you walked up to him. He muttered an apology before pulling you into a tight, loving hug, declaring he'd missed you so much you weren't allowed to leave for a whole year. "At least my job is safe." you answered back as you rolled your eyes at him.

"Mouth young lady." he warned with a smirk. "FRIDAY, call Pepper, tell her we're having a family dinner. Everyone's invited." Tony grabbed Peter by the scruff of his shirt. "C'mon kid, you can ask your Aunt... but don't tell her you were down here... she'll kill me... what's wrong with you? I thought you were goin-" Tony dragged Peter out making you smile. He'd never admit it to anyone but he enjoyed having someone young look up to him. He liked being dad.

You turned to face Bucky as everyone else filed out including your band to go get ready for dinner. "Hey." you smiled up at him as you slid your arms around his waist.

"Hey yourself." he smirked down at you as he leaned in, pressing his lips to yours.

You and Bucky had been dating over a year now and you couldn't be any happier. Your dad wasn't too thrilled about it after everything but he understood how the pair of you felt. It didn't stop him from threatening Bucky with 'If you ever hurt my baby girl I'll rip your other arm off and shove it where the sun doesn't shine'. Poor Bucky tried his best to take the threat seriously but he just couldn't hold his laugh in. He stopped when Tony mentioned the Hulk was rather fond of you.

"I've missed you, doll." Bucky's hands held your face as he kissed you again and again. "I've been waiting three months to get my hands on you..." he smirked against your lips.

You moaned softly into his mouth, agreeing with him. "Me too."

"I like your new stuff... can't wait to have my own private, showing." Bucky winked at you smugly.

"You know, it's pretty sound proof down here." you nibbled his bottom lip. Bucky growled against your mouth as he bent over, picking you up and wrapped your legs around his waist.

He went to sit on the sofa with you but your dad being who he was, wasn't having it. "DON'T. EVEN. DARE!" his voice erupted over the speakers causing Bucky to almost drop you.

"Shit, doll I'm-" he gulped placing you gently on the floor.. "He has cameras in here?" Bucky whispered with wide eyes.

"Uh oh!" you gasped at the realisation. this would be the first time you'd been almost caught. down here. "We should-"

"Yes, you should." Tony pulled a disgusted face at the thought of his daughter being intimate with Terminator. He still has nightmares about what he only heard thankfully, he might have had an heart attack if he had laid eyes on that terrifying scene.

"What's the matter, daddy? Too much 'fondueing'?" Natasha teased Tony, causing Steve to burst out laughing at his friend's discomfort.