IV

Walking over to the bed of the truck I lift her up and sit her down. She smiles a thanks as I sit beside her and wrap my arm around her shoulder, bring her tight against my side.

"Let me take you out tomorrow," I tell her as we're cuddled up together under the stars. It peaceful and serene and I'm glad it's just us out here.

"Hmm," she pretends to think but she is smiling so I taking that as my chances are good.

"I'd love that," she says as she looks up at me smiling and I'm sure I have biggest stupiest smile on my face.

She leans up and kisses me but this one is slower, gentler, but none less amazing.

I sound like a fucking chick, but I could careless, for her I'd be a cheesy fucker.

Pulling back from me she turn to look straight ahead and looks a bit embarrassed and says "I've uh, I've never done anything. Like, um that."

I look at her a bit confused, I think I know what she meant but I want her to say it.

"What I mean is...I've, uh, I've never been with someone...before," she says getting quieter near the end.

Thank fuck! I don't think I've ever been more fucking estasic!

Now I know for sure no one has touched her I can be her one and only, cause like fuck will anyone touch her now. She's mine.

We will be both be each others first and last.

"Don't worry, I haven't either," I admit to her. She looks over at me so fast I'm afraid she might get whiplash, and gives me a 'yeah right' look. Not believing me at all.

"I'm dead serious," I tell her looking her in the eyes so she sees how serious I am.

But she still has that look of doubt in her eyes. "Come on, you don't have to lie just because I am. It's okay if your not," though she looks like she doesn't like that.

At least were on the same page.

"Why is it hard to believe? You can be a virgin but I can't?" I look at her, one brow raised in questioned.

She looks a tad guilty, "No of course not. It's just hard to believe," she says. "I'm sorry."

I chuckle and smile at her, "It's okay. I know it may be hard to believe but it's my choice. I didn't want to loose it to just anyone," and she nods, agreeing with me.

She looks a bit happier now that she found out I'm a virgin, and that in return makes me happy.

This is why I waited, I wanted the one that I knew would be mine, know I would only ever be hers. I never wanted meaningless sex like everyone else. I want my first to be with someone I can see myself with for the rest of my life.

And though it is soon, I can see that happening with her.

I pull her back to my side and lean back to look up at the stars. She cuddles into me more, placing her head on my chest and wraps her arms around me. The feel of her cuddled in my arms is everything.
With her in my arms everything feels right, let it's meant to be.

Before I know it, my eyes start to close as I feel more relaxed and comfortable than ever with her here in my arms, I end up passing out.

Waking up I notice it's still dark out as it's only been an hour or so. I look down and see Lela still asleep, her face tucked in my neck and our legs wrapped up together. No matter how much I don't want to move, I don't want her to catch a cold or anything as it was getting colder out.

Gently picking her up in my arms so she doesn't wake up, I place her in the passenger seat, lowering it so she's laying down a bit. Putting everything away, I get in the truck and pray the noise doesn't wake her up when I start the truck, as it lets out a deep rumble. She stirs a little but continues to remain asleep.

I never got her address to drop her off, and although I could ask Marc, I don't want to take her back to her place. Everything has been going great so far, and I don't want to go see Jessica as she's going to be there, but mostly because I want her to spend the night at my place, so I drive us to there instead.

Pulling in the parking lot, I park the car shutting it off. I go over to her side to pick her up. Carrying her up the steps to my house feels right.
Fuck anything to do with her, feels right.

Unlocking the front door, I carry her past the living room and go down the hallway to the right, and open the last door. Walking in my room, I go to my bed and pull my sheets back, laying her carefully on the bed, I tuck her in. Giving her a kiss on her forehead, I turn to leave to go lock everything up.

Before I can walk away I feel a gentle tug on my wrist. "Stay. Please," I hear her whisper, pulling me back. Not able to say no to her, I tell her I'm just locking up.

Walking back into my room I go to the other side and undress, tossing on some joggers. I normally sleep naked but I won't be doing that tonight, I don't want to freak her out.

Getting under the covers, I lay down and pull her over to me. She places her head back on my chest again, where she's met to be, and hugs me tight, cuddling as close as she can. I wrap my arms around her just as tight so she can't leave. I wonder if she can feel how fast my heart is beating because she is here with me. Taking a deep breath I tell my body to control its self, as now is not time for that shit. But how could I, with this beauty in my arms. Knowing I have lots to do tomorrow, I quickly set the alarm on my phone, and fall asleep with the perfect woman, that was made to fit and Be in my arms.

Gosh, I wish I had an Axton. Comment and vote if you liked this chapter (: x