VIII

Warning:
Contains sexual content

The last month and a half with Lela have been amazing. Everything was going great. Sure we have our little fights, but it just makes the make-up sex all the better. Our passion and love growing everyday we are together.

A week or so into our relationship, I went and packed all her shit and moved it to my place where we've been living together ever since.

I've been planning to buy a new house that we can call ours. A place where we can start our family and grow old in.

We were supposed to meet up with everyone for a couple drinks tonight as we haven't really hung out with them much, and Lela wanted to go see them all. And what she wants, I'll make sure she damn well gets.

She finally made up with Jessica, but I don't even know why the chick was mad. Telling Marcus we were together didn't faze him. He knew already that we would get together as I was constantly looking at Lela that night. Said we fit each other. Which is completely true. She is my other half. My soul mate. I love her with everything in me.

I met her brother, Jake, and uncle,Rick, once. It wasn't a bad meeting but I could see why Lela was a bit upset when she talked about them. Her uncle was an alcoholic and her brother didn't even care much about what she was doing. Fuck he looked like he had more better things to do.

I ended up going outside and told Lela to talk to them, especially to her brother. That was her only sibling and she deserves to have him in her life.

They ended up sorting everything out, after I heard a bit of yelling, but I didn't interupt, it was a family thing and they needed to work it out. She knew if she needed me she just had to call my name and I would of come to her.

Her brother is now around a bit more, working and living in the city, and her uncle. Well he still drinks. But he did cut back a bit after Lela broke down saying she didn't want to lose him too.

We were currently laying in bed, in and out of sleep as we stayed up last night. We had our weekly date night and stayed up way later due to all of 'fun' we had last night. Every Friday after work we have our date night.

I was trying to wake up as I didn't want to sleep the day away, when I felt the feeling of Lelas hand stroking my already hard member. It never seems to go down when she's near. So that's almost never.

I roll over instantly so I was on top of her.
"Mhmm, good morning handsome," she whispers, biting her bottom lip with a naughty smile on her face.

"A damn good fucking morning," I say before I lean down, slamming my lips to hers as she kept playing with my member. Forcing my tongue into her mouth, I grab her knees, opening them wider to craddle my body, as I trail my hands up her thighs, stopping at her hips to give a light squeeze. She lets out a moan, when I lift her hips and rub myself against her bare sex, my member gliding easily between her folds as she was already soaking wet.

Grinding against her slowly I make sure my head rubs against her clit, to torture her and kind of myself at the same time. I start kissing down her neck, leaving love bites everywhere my mouth lands.

Finding her sweet spot I tug the skin between my teeth, causing her to let out a hiss. Licking the spot after, I kiss it better before I continue down, nipping at her collarbone, and leaving open mouth kisses all over.

Reaching her chest, I find her nipples already hard and my mouth waters looking at her breasts. Moving one hand to her breast, I start to massage it making sure to pinch and tug it a little, as I know she loves the bit of pain that comes with it. I move my both to her other breast where I circle my tongue around the areola, slowly moving inwards towards her bud. Opening my mouth I suckle, tasting her sweetness that is all her. Flicking my tongue against her bud, I gently bite down and she archs her back up high and let's out a small scream. Fuck I love pleasing her.