VI

Lela

Pulling up to my place, Axton turns to me smiling, which has me smiling back at him.

Fuck, I love his smiles, as he shows his perfectly straight white teeth.

"I'll be back at 5, okay," he says.

"Can't wait," I tell him, which is true. Who wouldn't love to go on a date with Axton.

He's the whole package.

Standing at 6'4 he is much taller to my 5'6. His shoulders, wide, he could play defense in football. Tanned and muscular, he doesn't even have to flex to see his muscles bulge. What do you expect when working in construction? Building the frame, lifting drywall, hammering away while dripping with sweat and he would take his top off as I would watch the droplets of sweat trickle down his abs.

Damn that would be sexy.

His dark brown hair, that it is almost black, is long at the top with the sides short. I love running my fingers through it -as I did this morning before he woke up- feeling how soft it was, compared to the rest of him. His grey eyes, that always seem to hold me in a trance, have very small specks of blue if you look closely. His strong facial features make him look every bit of man, with his strong jaw covered in a scruff, to his cheek bones that look like they could cut you. His firm lips, his bottom a tad bigger than the top, are made for kissing. His nose, has a small bump that looks from being broken, adds to his appeal. He looks every bit of a real man.

Fuck, he is all man. His size downstairs even says that. I'm not sure if he would even fit, from the few times when I felt it pressed against. Add his looks and personality, I'm amazed he isn't married already.

"Me either baby," he says, pulling me out of my thoughts.

He leaves the car to come around my side, opening the door for me and even helping me unbuckle. I turn towards him ready to get down, but before I can move, his hands are on my knees and he opens them wide, stepping in between. Every time he gets close to me, my heart beats faster, almost out of control. My breathing picks up when he places his hands on my face, holding me gently as if I'm fragile, he leans in and places a soft gentle kiss on my lips.

Closing my eyes, I move my arms to wrap around his neck. Pulling him closer, I kiss him harder as I wrap my legs around his waist. Hearing him make a growling noise in the back of throat, has me feeling hotter. Shit the moment he touches me, I burn up.

He moves his one hand from my face to the back of my neck, where he grabs the loose strands of my hair and tugs, causing me to arch my neck to deepen the kiss more. He bits my lip, licking it after to sooth the pain, and I open my mouth for him. He instantly takes over, his tongue moving with mine as we kiss for what feels like an eternity. The feel of his warm firm lips on mine as our tongues move together is like sensual dance, gliding and moving fluidly against each other. Its like every time we touch I get this thrilling feeling that goes through my body, but when we kiss, its like a live current shoots through me, making me feel more alive than ever.

Too soon for my liking, he pulls back, both of us breathing heavily, trying to catch our breath. "I'll be back soon," he says to me, pressing his lips to mine again in a softer kiss.

I nod, a bit dazed, as he moves back with a small smile on his lips and helps me down. Tugging me closer, he wraps thick his arms around my shoulders as mine go around his waist. Feeling the hardness of his body against my soft one makes me feel protected. Like being in his arms, nothing could happen.

I'm sure you couldn't even see me from behind him as he is much bigger than me, and I love it.

We just stand there, holding each other. I know this is moving fast, but I could care less, I love being with him, especially when he holds and touches me as if I'm everything to him. I've never felt like this before with anyone and I like being held and cared for. I don't even remember the last time I was held in a caring matter. My brother and uncle are not like that.

My brother, Jake, is barely around. Moving from one girl to the next playing around, he jumps city to city, never staying in one place too long. Losing job from job, he is never checking in. And it scares me, I don't want to lose him, even though it feels like I already have. And my uncle just drinks. Losing his sister and brother-in-law, he grew depressed. Which he then hit rock bottom when my aunt passed away from cancer. Since then he hasn't stopped drinking.

Pulling away from each other, he leads me to my door and I unlock it. Before I open to go inside, he says "Make sure you're ready at 5, love." I nod and place a kiss on his cheek, "I will, don't worry," I tell him, while thinking not a lot of girls are ever on time.

Getting ready for my date with Axton, I'm kind of having a mini panic attack. Okay not so mini. I have no idea what to wear. He never said what we were doing, and I don't really want to ask, I like surprises.
Looking around my room it's completely trashed. Tops and bottoms litter the floor to the point you can't even see the hardwood.

Giving up for a moment, I drop down on my bed and lay back closing my eyes for a moment and take a deep breath.

Waking up, I start to freak out. Fuck I passed out! Holy shit. What time is it?! Looking at my phone is says it's 3:55 pm.

Shit!

Figuring I'll just go with casual. I grab my off the shoulders grey dress that stops just above my knees and a pair of brown wedges. I haven't had a chance to wear this outfit, so it seems like the perfect chance too. Rushing to the bathroom I take the quickest shower of my life.
I blow dry my hair and start to curl it, making it into waves. I run my fingers through my hair to mess it up a bit and toss on some mascara and pink lipstick. Looking in the mirror, I look pretty good for only having an hour to get ready.
Finding my phone, I notice I have 5 minutes before Axton arrives, so I grab my clutch and toss my stuff inside and go to wait in the living room. Just as I walked into the room, I hear a knock at my door, and I know it's Axton. Opening the door with a smile, all thoughts are gone the moment I see Axton. Holy shit he looks good.

Dressed in a white button up shirt, he has the sleeves rolled up showing off his muscular forearms. His tanned skin standing out in contrast to the white shirt he's wearing.

Fuck why is it always hot when a man rolls his sleeves up. It's like arm porn. I can just see those arms holding me down while he touches me everywhere, anywhere he pleases, as I lay there at his mercy. Fuck I'm getting turned on imaging him doing all that and more. Feeling my underwear getting damp, from just imaging that, I snap out of it before I drag him into my room, so he can have his wicked way with me.
He was wearing black slacks with some casual white shoes, his hair styled back but you could tell he recently ran his fingers threw them a couple times.

"Beautiful," he says as he grabs my hand and has me twirl as my dress spins out a bit. "I'll try to act like a gentleman tonight, but I'm not sure how long I'll be able to last" he pulls me back in towards him as he leans in and kisses me on the cheek.

"Thank you, and you look great too," I tell him as we leave, and I lock up.
Stopping, I turn and look at him. "Where is your truck?" I ask him, as I see a white sports car.
"I thought this would be more appropriate for our date. Do you like it?" he asks me.

"I don't know much about cars, but I like it," I smile at him. It was nice of him to bring something easier to get into.

"Come on beautiful, our date awaits," he says with a smile as he opens my door for me.

Only 2 more chapters till the epilogue. Ugh I'm sad to see this is almost done.
How did you like Lela's POV? 

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter.
xx