V

Waking up with Lela in my arms was the best feeling in the world. Knowing she felt the connection that I felt last night it, it made everything feel perfect.

Running my fingers through her hair gently, I lean my head down a bit and pressed my lips against the top of her head. She stirs a little but continues to sleep, snuggling closer to me as I tighten my hold on her.

I don't want to ever let her go, and I know I've said that many times since I met her, but it's fucking true. I know it's only been less than 24 hours but never once have I felt like this, especially so fast. I know she is it. I always knew when I see her, I would know right away. Lela will be my one and only. She smart, gorgeous inside and out, and has a bit of a mouth on her I love. Just a touch from her, and I'm a fucking goner. I saved everything for my one. My body, untouched by another, will be just hers, as hers will be just mine. Hearing that she was also pure, last night, made something inside me grow. No other will ever touch her. She is mine and mine alone.

Her lashes start to flutter open and then she looks up at me and with shy smile and she says' "Good morning."

"Good morning beauitful,"I reply and her cheeks tinge at bit as she blushes. I love that I'm the cause. I love her blush as it makes her face glow with her rosy cheeks. The more sunlight shining on us, makes everything seem so surreal like its all just a dream. Which thank fuck it's not.

She leans her head up and places a gentle tentive kiss on my lips and I'm instantly kissing back, showing her through my kiss, that she is it for me.
Nudging her mouth open with my tongue, our tongues glide against each other while my hands rub gently up and down her arms, where I clasp out fingers together.

Too soon for my liking, she pulls back.
"Sorry, morning breath," she says with a small awkward chuckle, but I don't even care. I'll take her anyway she lets me.

"Where's your washroom?" she asks looking around my room, taking in the blue and grey walls that are bare, as I never put up pictures. I never really had the time to decorate the place.

I point to the door on the right of the bed and reply, "Right through that door babe. There are towels in there too, if you want to take a quick shower. I'll leave out a pair of my joggers and a t-shirt for you." I tell her, wanting to see her in my clothes.
I know damn well she will look more better in them than I would. Which might not be a good idea right now, as I'm already hard, and seeing her in something of mine might drive me more crazy with possessiveness, I'll want to toss her on the bed and have my way with her, show her that she is mine, and no one else can have her.

"Sounds great, thank you," She leans down and gives me a quick kiss.
Heading towards the bathroom, I watch her hips away as she walks. Fuck she is tempting me and she doesn't even know it. Seeing her ass, in those tight fucking jeans, I want to just bite those juicy fucking globes leaving marks all over her, showing anyone that dares to look at her that she is mine.

Fuck I need to try to control myself, my dick is harder than it has ever been before. One look at her and it rises to attention. Shaking my head to get out of those thoughts, I get out of bed and lay some clothes out for her. Leaving the bedroom I head to the kitchen to make us some breakfast.

Getting everything out to make eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast, I get to work on making her breakfast so she is well fed. Hearing the patter of feet, I look up and my heart stops, the air leaving my lungs in a whoosh sound. I knew she would look fucking amazing in my clothes but holy fuck she is really killing me.

She,s not wearing any fucking pants, holy shit. I just got my cock to go down and now it's already back at full mass as I look at her slender legs. Imaging them wrapped around my waist as I thrust into her. "Shit," I growly lowly hoping she doesn't hear but I know she does as she gives a shy smile.

"I'm sorry, but your pants were to big for me," I knew they would be but fuck, fuck.

Calm the fuck down. Shaking my head to get out of my thoughts, that were about to turn really fucking filthy. I mutter out 'its fine' and turn to continue cooking her food as I try to calm my damn ass down, willing my dick to go down a bit.

I know she is behind me as she places a hand on my back between my shoulder blades and asks "Are you okay? I can put on the pants if I'm making you uncomfortable." Oh I'm uncomfortable, but not the way she probably thinks.

"Its fine, you just took me by surprise, that's all," I tell her as I turn and kiss the top of her head and smile down at her.

"It smells amazing in here, you didn't have to cook. I could of grabbed something but thank you," she says as she stands on her tippy toes and plants a kiss on my lips. I kiss her back, my body on fire, I kiss her harder, wrapping my arms around her tiny frame pulling her flush against my body. I know she feels my hard cock, with joggers its impossible to hide. Tugging her bottom lip, I start to kiss down her neck, nipping at the skin enough to make her hiss, as I leave open mouth kisses all over. I don't want to stop. But I know I fucking have to or I'll end up taking her right here against the counter, and she deserves better than that for her first time.

Placing one last kiss on her lips, I pull away to see her lips swollen from our kiss. Her neck hosting a few red spots from my teeth. That will show anyone that dares to look at her, that she is fucking mine. Growling at that thought, I quickly pull her against me again as I kiss her hard almost bruising our lips. Hearing loud snapping noise I completely forgot about the damn bacon.

Pulling back, she looks up at me, her eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. I can't even answer her. I don't even know what came over me. Ignoring what came over me, I quickly take the bacon off the stove.

"Shit, sorry babe. Bacon might be a bit crispier," I look at her a bit guility, I want her to love my cooking. See that I can take care of her.

"Actually, I like my bacon a bit crispy," she says smiling up at me. If she didn't I would of made new bacon all over again, to the way she likes it. But I'm glad I didn't fuck up breakfast for her.

Placing her food at the table, I help her sit down, "After we eat, I'll drop you off at your place and then I'll come back at 5 to pick you up for our date," I let her know, still happy at the fact she agreed. So I didn't ask her like a normal guy would. But I didn't want to hear her say no. She still could of, I know, but I'm fucking glad she didn't.

"Okay, that gives me lots of time to get ready. I still have a few errands to run anyways," she says, pausing from her eating her bacon.

"Do you need help? I can help you," I offer. It would be a tight squeeze as I plan to hit up Marcus to get him to help me set up our date. The fucking guy owes me anyways.

"Oh no, it's okay. Thank anyway. Jessica is over so she will help me out as we usually do our errands together," she says smiling at me.

"Alright. Well I'm just going to hop in the shower and get ready, then we'll head out," I tell her.

Standing up I walk over to her and I lean down to kiss the top of her head before walking back to my room to get ready for the day.

Comment and vote if you like the story so far (:
We're half way done! Yay!