Epilogue

Lela

The last four months have been the best of my life. Ever since I met Axton everything has been perfect.

Reaching our house Axton bought us a month ago, he wanted a bigger one for when we started our family and he wanted more rooms with a bigger backyard. A new start he said, so when we have kids they will always know this was our house where everything blossomed and grew, where we would grow old together in. I pull in and park inside our double car garage. I notice Axton truck isn't here so he must be working later which is fine as I want to relax in the tub.

Finding out I was pregnant not even a week ago was a shock. I was nervous and scared at first. I new nothing about being a mom, as I didn't have one growing up. But knowing I'd have Axton beside me made me feel better. I want to surprise him tonight. I bought a pair of white baby shoes and a onesie that says 'Can't wait to meet you DADDY!' and wrapped it up in a box for him to open. I'm only 10 weeks along, so I won't know the gender for a couple more weeks. And knowing Axton he will want to know the gender right away so he can start getting everything ready and together, shit I want to know too. If love a little boy that will look just him. I didn't even notice I was pregnant as my periods are irregular, and with work and everything I never noticed that I was that late.

Entering the quiet house I place everything down in the kitchen, when I notice a small folded note with my name on the top and beside it was a single red rose, and I smile as it's obviously from Axton. Fuck do I ever love him. He is always doing random surprises for me. Opening the letter I read it aloud:

"Let's play a game baby. Take a quick shower and get ready with the items on the bed.
Afterwards, I want you to go to the spot where we first met.
You have one hour, baby.
Be outside at 4.
Can't wait to see you, beautiful.
All my love,
Axton"

More excited than ever, I rush to the bedroom to see what he got me to wear. Spoting a big white box with a big red bow on top, I open it carefully.

Inside there was a beautiful white lace dress. It was gorgeous, it had a sweetheart neckline and it was strapless, stopping just above my knees, there was also a pair of white 2 inch heels to go with it.

Wondering what he has planned, I carefully place everything down and head to the bathroom to shower and get ready.

I remember the first time Axton told me he loved me. I swear my heart stopped beating. We have been together for only a month and we just finished date night. We were in bed cuddled together, just finished making love when he said:
"I remember the first time I saw you, I was stunned by your beauty. Spending the night together and getting to know you, I knew your were the one for me. You were mine right then are there and I was yours instantly, and you didn't even know it," he paused for a second and then craddles my face gently in his hands as he looks me in the eyes and says "I love you."

I had tears in my ears as he was talking and once he said those three words, it was like a river running down my face. I'm sure I looked hideous with a red face and blotches everywhere while I cried, but he said no matter how I look I will always be beautiful in his eyes. I literally jumped on him, smothering him with kisses as I said I love you back to him over and over.

Since that day, he has told me he loves me every morning and every night before we fall asleep.

Smiling at the memory, I finished my hair, curling it lightly. I put on some mascara and then pale pink lipstick. Going back to our bedroom I carefully put on the dress, making sure not to ruin it and put on the heels.