Chapter ten

Casey helped me hall the mutant ninja turtle to a small room that had many other rooms him and his girlfriend shared, he said it was called an apartment but you had biter things to worry about.

You smiled as the red head casey introduced as April handed you a we cloth.

"Thank you miss April"
"Your welcome and Aprils fine" she smiles as you simply nod in response before placing the cloth on Raphs head.

You grab the phone that April and casey had and dialled the numbers casey read to you as you entered the same numbers into the device.

The phone rang before you heard the familiar voice.

"Cowabunga Carl's party services cowabunga dude" donnie says as you could practically hear the eye roll as he said that sentence.

"Donnie you need to get here now!" You say

"Y/N!? why what happened? I thought you were with raph, did you get hurt?! Did he hurt you!?"

'Classic Donatello' you thought smiling

You roll your eyes as he rants on and on before.

"Easy don im fine it's raph he's really hurt!!" You say as you hear him mutter 'be right there' and press the red button as you hand it back to April and crawl to Raphs side.

You place a hand on his cheek "dumb reptile" you mutter wanting and praying you'd get a 'jungle girl' in response.

Nothing.

A few minuets and the brothers were all piling in as leo stood by the windowsill.

"Leo!" April smiles "you came back!"
"Leo!!" Casey says over joyed

Leo chuckles "sorry the reunion isn't under better circumstances" he smiles

"Dudette your hair!!!" Mikey gasps as he falls to his knees infront of you running his tree fingered hands through your hacked off hair.

"Mike chill it's just hair" you smile "it's just hair"
"How did it happen?" Leo asks going into something you called 'over protective mode'
You giggle "funny thing you mention that"

Donnie bent beside you as he looked at raph "well his pulse is normal" he opens his eyes "vital signs seem normal"

You grab Raphs shoulder and look at don "that's not what worries me" you say as you shift it more to show the huge metal artefact lodged in Raphs shell.

"Woh" donnie says in awe

The other two mimic his sounds of awe as he pulls it from his shell inspecting it.

"Some sort of stone?" He wonders as he looks at it "obsidian maybe"

'Soul stone' you think as you wrap Raphs shell with your jumper which unfortunately was the only thing that would fit around the brute, raph when you wake up you owe me a new jumper.

"Well is he gunna be alright?" Leo asks as he kneels on the opposite side of raph from you.

Raphs arm suddenly moves causing you move and nearly fall into donnie if it weren't for his quick reflexes.

"Thanks" you smile
"Your welcome" he nods as you shift back to your spot just to hear raph say the words 'go back to your jungle"

"Well his personality is still intact atleast" you say folding your arms.

"And there's an in graving on it it looks" you cut him off by taking it out of the tweezers he was using and looking at it.

"Y/N dudette careful!!" Mikey says stressed.

"It can't be" you say inspecting it "the legend of Yaotl" you say in amazement.

"You know it?" April asks.

"Of corse I've heard it!" You say defensively "but it just can't be, it's a myth a spooky story parents told around campfires" you say standing.

"Those things weren't real enough for Ya!?" Casey asks

"Y/N" Leo says a hand on your shoulder "what is it?"

You look at the artefact "they say three thousand years ago, some great warrior actually found a portal" you look at the others "to another world"

(TBC)