Chapter fourteen: the battle of your life

You all run in Donnie's arms wrapped around you as the huge light erupted from the centre as you watched as tube like canisters were sucked in one by one.

"We have to find Leo!" You say as you all split up and run to find him.

Suddenly you hear Raph as he breaks one open and you see him pull Leo out and sigh in relief, you all run over as Raph hands Leo his katana.

"Your gunna need these if your gunna lead us outa here" he says

"I'm gunna need you two" Leo says looking at him

(Bromance ❤️💙)

The two smile at one another as you all turn to face the portal as you hear screaming and see winters as he falls in front of you.

"Winters more like fall" mikey says and looks at you "get it?"

"Is he dead?"You ask

You move towards him weary as mikey grabs a hockey stick from Casey and pokes him "I think so dudes"

Suddenly he shoots up screaming as you stumble back and cling to mikey, he pants as you all look at him.

"Your times up winters" April says looking at him as you all look at winters pulling out weapons.

"Miss O'Neil?" He asks looking at you all "I must have hit my head pretty hard I'm seeing giant turtles" he says.

"We know about you plan winters" April says and you stand next to her.

"We know about the portal and we think it's time you send all these monsters home" you say.

"I couldn't agree with you more" he says as he stands up.

The turtles and you look around as the foot burst through the door running up to you all.

"It is time to put an end to this curse that I have brought upon myself and this world, that's what this is about Miss O'Neil balance! I must return all thirteen beasts or this curse will continue and that is a burden, I can no longer bare" he says looking down.

"Then you should be put out of you misery" a deep voice says as all the stone generals walk out from behind the huge stone pillars.

"I think we've walked into a family feud you guys" Leo says as he looks at you standing next to you.

"The time has come to re open the portal and reek distraction upon the earth" one says

"and nothing will stand in are way" another says a wolf on his head

"My brothers"

"WE ARE NO BROTHERIN TO YOU!!" The big leader looking one says

"With one monster still free the curse WILL NEVER BE BROKEN!!" The wolf guy yells

"We will finally finish what we started so long ago" the female says.

"Join us footclan join us and no harm will be fall you" the buff leader guy says again.

You took one off Leo's katana as the footclan declined them.

Karai instructed her ninja Casey and April to go get the final monster as you all turn to look at the stone generals.

"I hate to see brothers fight like this" you say folding your arms smiling.

"Unless it's together" Raph says as you all run over you in front of winters as the brothers each take a general.

"We thought we'd even the odds" Raph says as you smile while the generals threaten them Leo  bends over and you jump on his shell launching yourself at them.

This is the battle of your life

(TBC)