Chapter fifteen: the thirtenth stand in

You let out a battle cry as you jump off Leo's shell him standing up boosting you as you spin and his katana hits the first stone general it reaches as he stammers back in shock as Raph charges and joins you as you two begin fighting general Aguila, god you were terrified.

You and Raph were backed up as Aguila swung his weapon again and again backing you up the steps while still fighting, you heard Leo get thrown into a pile a swords and smile as you knew Leo was gunna have a field day with that.

"The thing about you stone guys is.... well..... you're immortal and made. Of . Stone" he says stuttering

"Geez you sound like mikey" you say looking at Raph as you two block a huge blow by Aguila.

"You both fight well I don't know if it's bravery or stupidity that makes you fight, you should join us!" Aguila says.

You both push the blade away as you two glare and ready your weapons again.

"No thanks" You say the katana held diagonal in front of you face.

"We're good" Raph says his sai crossed together as he does the 'bring it' motion.

He growls and brings his weapon down as Raph grabs his arm and you kick his back as he falls back to the first story again and you and Raph jump on the balcony wall as you both look down, Raph glares when he sees him stand back up and jumps down again.

You run down as you see mikey.

"These guys won't die!" Mikey yells "sensei are you alright!!" He yells

Splinter just laughs "we should do this more often" he then kicks a monster back in as you run to his side "still got it!"

You laugh at the enthusiasm of the old rat as you and him continue batting monsters into the hole.

He the brothers back the stone generals closer to the portal as you kick and slash at monsters, splinter moves out of the way of the brothers but you, moved to slow.

As they all kicked the stone generals in you gasp as one grabbed your arm and took to in with them.

"Y/N!!!"

Someone grabs your arm as they screamed your name and you look up to see......

(TBC)