Chapter sixteen: choice one (ghost of the jungel)

(From here on out the chapters will separated kinda like a pick a path thing so this is the first choice :3)

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

You look and see

"Leo!!" You scream as his three fingered hand grabbed your wrist tightly as he tugged you up and into his tight embrace as you cling to his shell for dear life.

"Foolish creatures" you and Leo stand side by side as you see Aguila walk out with his brothers a sisters "we are immortal, made of stone" you and the brothers all back up as Leo's hand stays on your waist katana in his other hand "without the final monster to break our curse we will NEVER BE STOPPED!" He says.

You all freeze as you hear a horn honking as everyone looks behind them as they see the party waggon come speeding through the door a huge creature chasing after it as they skid out off the way and the monster falls over and skids towards the portal.

"Convenient" you mumble

"MY SONS!!" Splinter tackles us all away as we are tackled to the floor and when you re open your eyes you're met with sapphire blue as you smile and he smiles back as he helps you up.

It's Leo.
It's always been Leo.

He's the one that devoted his life to teaching you ninjitsu.
To protecting you.

He's kind.
Honest.
Wise.
Brave.

And as you all stair at the portal you feel his hand grab yours tightly as you look up at him and smile, your moment is ruined as the portal explodes and you and Leo jump apart as you all watch the portal disappear into the sky leaving a ruined floor and broken room.

"Sooooo did we win now?" Mikey asks as you all walk towards where the portal once was.

"You know, I think we did" Donnie replies.

You all cheer as you celebrate and watch as mikey whoops and then flops on the ground causing you and Donnie to snicker while Leo and Raph fist bumped.

"That's what im talking about!" Raph cheers.

Mikey stands up as him and Donnie slam their shells together as you stand there hand on hop as the brothers surround you.

"No" you say "no!!"

"SHELL QUAKE!!" They all slam their backs together gently squishing you as you laugh being crushed.

"Ok ok!" You say laughing as everyone looks over to see Casey kissing April.

"Typical we do all the work, he gets all the thanks" Raph groans smirking.

Leo smiles at you as you smile back "well not exactly" you say as you pull Leo down by his bandana straps and kiss him as his eyes widen in shock while yours close, he unstiffened as he takes your waist in his hands and kisses back.

"Hayyyy!!" Mikey wines while Raph fake gags and Donnie awes.

You part as you lean your foreheads against one another and smile at each other "my ghost of the jungle" you whisper as you both smile.

A while later and after winters dying, Raph giving up his nigjtwatcher helmet and of corse Mikey giving splinter his outfits head for his collection, what else is a turtle to do other than, go roof jumping!

Shadows pass on the ground as you all jump roof to roof seeming to fly as you slid and swing on poles and washing lines.

"They live together, they train together, they fight together, they stand for good together!!" Your voice says "they are ninjas, and so am I! We strike hard and fade into the night.

You all continue to jump around as mikey launches you into the air and Leo grabs you Le hand as you smile at your leader in blue and kiss his cheek stunning him as you run past him laughing.

"Ain't no bad guy or monster ever going to change that that's what's important! And that's why they'll always be brothers" you smile as Raph and Leo are on your tail as they all jump into a ally and into the sewer drain as you crouch on the edge of the roof smiling like a dork.

"Gotta love being a turtle!" You cheer as you jump down with them and are caught as you hit the arms of the blue masked turtle and smile.

(The End)
(Raph part will be next :3)