Figure In Black

The creature charged at me with insane speed and grabbed my shadow, it began to morph as i shouted in pain. My shadow turned into Sex pistols as he opened his mouth.

Damnit! He was able to force out my sacred gear! The arrow shot forward but i managed to grab it in my hand but it sliced it.

Me: It's... Too Strong!

Kicking it's feet out the creature tripped and gave me the oppurtunity to attack back.

Me: Sex Pistols!

They climbed into my gun before i fired four shots at it, they were riding on the bullets before passing them around to eachother while kicking them through the creature.

Sex Pistols: YEEEHAAAH!

I stepped back and out the shadow of the building as the creature stumbled. I took a step into the buildings shadow and it appeared infront of me ready to strike.

Backing away it stopped and paced around the shadow of the building. So that's how it works! It can only move in shadows but extremely fast

Number One: I don't feel good

They disappeared as i stared at them in shock, soon a new figure replaced it and it was Gold Experience!

It swapped out my gear when it sliced through my hand! Well maybe it's more suited to the occasion at hand since i've ran out of bul-

?: HEY! What did you do to him!

I turned around to see a short guy with a blue school outfit and spiky white hair.

Me: I didn't do it!

?: Like hell you didn't i was watching what happened from the restaurant!

Wait! That means he saw the lighter being re-lit! The shadow from the building passed by where he was and i called out to him.

Me: Quick get out that shadow!

He looked to me confused before the creature which i can omly assume to be a sacred gear grabbed his shadow.

It appeared as a short figure which was white and had a row of green orbs on it's head and the number 3 strewn about it.

?: You saw the lighter be re-lit didn't you!? I'll give you two options, be pierced by the arrow or die!

I ran over to them before using Gold Experience to grab the arrow, it cut my palm before i had Gold Experience hit it with it's life giver ability.

Gold Experience performed a rush attack as his senses went bersek as it let out a cry

Gold Experience: MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!

The creature fly back abit before it disappeared into the shadows again, it grabbed the guys foot before i had Gold Experience a lamp post and turned it into morning daises.

The sunlight touched it as it sunk into the ground shouting in pain. It touched a shadow that was close by and disappeared into it.

The guy climbed out of the shadow and stared at me accusingly as i rubbed my sore hand.

?: Explain what's going on!

Me: My name is Y/N

?: Koichi

Me: Listen Koichi i saw the guy get killed by whatever that thing was but i know how to beat it!

Koichi sighed before allowing me to continue.