Fighting For Safety

3rd person pov

Trish sat in his room as Y/N layed on his bed, the fight had rendered him unconscious for some reason making her sigh.

Looking over to his drawers, Trish stood up and went over before opening it. Inside sat a gun which made her raise an eyebrow

Suddenly it began raining so she sat back down and looked to the window. Someone seemed to be walking on the rain making her eyes widened.

They wore a mask, slowly coming towards them so she went and grabbed the gun. Going back over to the window and opening it she waited for him.

He continued to come towards them so she fired, he jumped up as he landed on some rain droplets before looking to her.

Blackmore: I've been tasked to capture him, but give me Y/N and i'll let you live

Trish: Like hell i will

Rolling his eyes under his mask he held out his arm, a gun in his hand. It disappeared making her eyes widened before appearing infront of her.

Summoning Spice Girl she raised her arms before the gun fired making her grit her teeth at the bullets scrapped across her arms.

Blood ran down them before Spice Girl attacked the arm, it went back to the attacker before she felt her arm get cut.

Looking she saw that when Spice Girl went outside the rain had stopped around her, it was somehow razer sharp.

Blackmore: Going outisde was your downfall, now you cant defend yourself.

He walked over, going past Spice Girl as Trish went to shoot him. Blackmore raised his umbrella which blocked the bullets before smacking her across the face with it.

Falling to the ground he shot her right ankle making her cry out in pain, he shot again but somehow it was caught before being launched back to him.

Blackmore was hit in the shoulder making him stumble back and hold it, looking down she saw one of the Sex Pistols.

Trish: What are you...?

Number Five: I'm one of Y/N's old sacred gears, shoot again!

She nodded, doing it before he caught the bullet and kicking it to Blackmore who managed to block it with his umbrella.

Grabbing Y/N he hopped out the window making her eyes widen before going over to the window, Number Five came over before looking to her.

Trish: Can you get him, there must be a gap between the stopped rain drops?

He nodded before the rest of them came out, they reloaded the gun before she went over to the window and aimed.

Firing all of the Sex Pistols rode a bullet as they began kicking the bullets through the stopped rain before it hit him in the spine.

He gasped, twitching a bit as the wound began closing up making them open their eyes in shock.

However due to the range being to far the rain around Spice Girl started falling again allowing Trish to recall her sacred gear.

Hopping outside she saw that Blackmore looked down to her as he placed Y/N atop some stopped raindrops that were layed out like a bed.

Blackmore: I'll kill you, and get Y/N to my employer before the rain stops.

The rain began fazing through his body as he moved towards her in what seemed like the blink of an eye.

She brought out Spice Girl and tried to attack him but the rain stopped around her again, he hit her with his umbrella and Trish stumbled back making her back get cut by the rain drops.

Gritting her teeth as he stood infront of her triumphantly she attacked with Spice Girl despite her arms getting cut up.

His eyes widened before he raised his umbrella which was accosted by a flurry of punches, getting knocked back before Trish aimed the gun at him and fired.

He raised his umbrella but Sex Pistols came back and kicked the bullets towards three of them behind him.

They kicked them into the inside of the umbrella and it was stretched out due to Spice Girl softening it.

The bullets were flung into him as he cried out, blood spilling from his mouth from the bullet hole in his throat.

But as the rain continued to fall, his wounds healed making Trish scowl at him as Sex Pistols came back to her.

Blackmore: I haven't the time, to be messing around!

He dashed around her as the rain passed through him, pulling out his gun as his hand became tangible.

Trish attacked with Spice Girl, hit the gun making it soft and unable to launch the bullets. This didn't stop him over as the rain drops stopped again and he hit her.

She powered through the rain and hits, punching him with her sacred gear as the rain began to clear up.

His eyes widened under the mask before a light smirk came onto her face as he began to back away, Y/N fell to the ground while still being unconscious.

Trish: You're pretty invincible in the rain, but like this... you're defenceless!

She used Spice Girl to attack, hitting him with a flurry of punches as he cried out in pain.

Spice Girl: WAAAAANNABEEEE!

He was thrown back, exploding in a puff of dark red and black smoke which confused her, thinking it was going to be a Fallen.

Timeskip

Trish: So... where were you all?

Number One: We were told to hide because you were here

Number Seven: Then Issei told us to keep hidden because Y/N had forgotten about things like us

She nodded a bit, lacing her fingers together as she glanced to Y/N. He seemed to have some kind of fever as his temperature was high yet he wouldn't wake up.

Suddenly Trish's phone rang making her take it out and look to see she was getting called by Rias making her answer.

Trish: Yes?

Rias: Y/N... has rediscovered things like the supernatural, and his sacred gear.

Trish: ...That was when he suddenly disappeared yesterday, right?

Rias: Yes, however that's not what i'm calling you to tell you about. He had used his sacred gear multiple times yesterday, due to being onlu human it shortened his life span eachtime

Trish: How long...?

Rias:... 20 years

(Lemme know what you think)