D4C Attacks

3rd person pov

They stared eachother down, Purple Haze Distortion snarling behind Y/N as he held his hand close to him before making his move.

Purple Haze Distortion: BUSHAAA!

It threw it's fist forward, one of the capsules shooting towards Funny Valentine but he clasped his hands between it before moving them back.

The virus capsule had disappeared, shocking Y/N before Funny Valentine took a step forward, a sacred gear appearing behind him.

It threw it's fist forward which Y/N tried blocking with Purple Haze Distortion but he skidded back as he looked to his arms, heavily bruised from the attack.

Gritting his teeth he looked back up at him only to see he was right in front of him, throwing his head back to avoid an attack Y/N punched with Purple Haze Distortion.

It hit Valentine in the stomach as the virus unleashed on him. Y/N jumped back before seeing a strange pattern on his stomach as the virus disappeared.

Funny Valentine: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Y/N: Th... This can't be good

He threw his fists forward but Y/N ducked underneath it before using Purple Haze Distortion to slam him into the ground but he somehow disappeared.

Y/N: Wh-What?! He vanished?!

He fell to his knees, feeling something weird as he grunted in pain, Valentine coming out his back.

Funny Valentine: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Y/N looked back and saw him, trying to elbow him but Funny Valentine lept up and hit him with D4C before landing, blood running down Y/N's head.

Looking to Purple Haze Distortion he saw he only had one virus capsule left, Y/N reached up to his neck but Funny Valentine dashed towards him.

Y/N rolled out the way as he retracted his sacred gear and tried to pull out his arrow but Valentine dropped his coat atop him.

He raised his head to see another him standing up, looking to Y/N in confusion as there were two Valentine's.

D4C shoved his hand into Y/N's arm as he yelled in pain, the corpse part coming out his arm as the other Y/N looked to him in confusion.

Funny Valentine: A sponge and another sponge overlapping... so the gaps intersect with the other gaps, and the two become one

Small cubes began coming out of Y/N's waist, going towards the other him as they both screamed on pain.

Looking up to Valentine as he walked away, Y/N quickly pierced himself with the arrow before aiming his hand at Valentine.

Firing his nail bullets he caught him off guard, hitting him numerous times as he fell to his knees, crawling towards a door and reaching up before a body fell down.

Feeling more pieces of him come out he gritted his teeth before pulling off his shirt, laying it over him before appearing back in his world.

Y/N: He can go between alternate worlds... but he has it now, my corpse part

Timeskip

Y/N sat in his house, treating his wounds as he thought about what happened. Without the corpse part he'd die in a few months.

Grunting slightly as he caught himself, looking to his arm before sighing amd clenching his fists tightly.

Y/N: How can i stop a sacred gear like that? Requiem would kill me...

He finished wrapping his hand which was caught by Purple Haze's virus, wincing a bit before his phone rang.

Looking to it he saw it was an unknown number so he picked it up, cautiously answering it as he held it to his ear.

Y/N: Yes?

?: Y/N! Oh thank God- ow!

Y/N: Issei, what do you want?

Issei: Someone's attacked Sirzech and the others, he's untouchable

Y/N:... Valentine. Get me there, now!

A magic circle appeared beneath him before Y/N appeared in a room, Koneko was on her knees as Asia was healing her, Akeno lowered her hand before panting.

Rias was gone for some reason, Issei was damaged as he held a hand on his chest, a trail of blood running out his mouth.

Y/N; Where's Rias?

Issei: He took her... and we couldn't do anything!

He slammed his fist against the wall, gritting his teeth before Asia came over to heal him when a magic circle appeared on the wall.

Funny Valentine: Greetings devils, I am Funny Valentine, currently i stand above all of you. Fear not, i am not here to kill any of you. My purpose is to unite all races to make sure no more war would come about. My next step is the angels, so i ask of you to help by putting aside your differences.

The magic circle disappeared before Y/N looked down to his hand as Asia came over. He held up his hand to stop her which confused her.

Y/N: Take a break, you've pushed yourself too much.

Issei: What he's saying... it sounds too good to be true

Y/N: Even if he's being truthful, i'm going to stop him

He stood up, going towards a window to look out to see a large city with a giant building in the middle before grabbing the window ledge.

Y/N: I'm coming for you, Valentine...

(Lemme know what you think also sorry for the short chapter today)