To The End (Finale)

3rd person pov

Y/N ran, carrying Rias on his shoulder before looking to where his hand used to he. The wound starting travelling up his body and towards his heart.

His eyes widened before he shot the moving wound with his nail bullets, the holes taking the wound to the wall behind him which crumbled upon impact.

Looking to Rias as her skin slowly turned back to normal he let out a breath, holding his arm close to his chest while carrying her.

Y/N: The further i get, the more she goes back to normal... but, i can't get him if i'm far away

Seeing the light start to come off her again he looked to see Valentine walking towards them making Y/N glare at him.

Funny Valentine: There's been a question lingering in my mind, Y/N... why oppose me?

Y/N: Because i don't want to die yet, so i'll do what it takes to get a corpse part, even if it means disrupting complete peace and unity

Reaching outside the building after Y/N took a few steps back he turned tail and ran, Valentine coming after him as he neared a large body of water, much like the relfecting pool.

The water began moving towards them before Valentine went in the water, moving beneath it as it swirled around Y/N and Rias but never touched them.

He saw two Valentines in the water, going to shoot but seeing they weren't half aged he hesitated before quickly turning around to see the real one.

Firing his nail bullet Valentine hid behind the dimensional barrier with D4C Love Train as it sparked against it.

Seeing a flash of something as it broke through and zoomed past the other side of his head Y/N turned and shot his last two nail bullets into the remaining Valentines.

Panting a bit as they well dead to the ground he looked to his hand as his nails began to grow back, already having one nearly done.

However hearing something click he turned to see an aged and nearly bald Valentine aiming a gun at him before firing.

Y/N shut his eyes and protected Rias with his body and heard it impact with something but he didn't feel any pain so he opened his eyes to look.

His heart nearly stopped, teeth chattering as he trembled at the sight. Koneko stood there with her arms extended, bullet holes and blood staining her clothes amd body.

Y/N: Wh-What the hell is going on...?

*flashbacks*

Koneko: Thanks Y/N

Rias: Koneko! There wasn't any need to thank him, we could have handled it

Koneko: No we couldn't have, when push came to shove you screamed and Y/N took action, none of us could have beaten the enemy

_

Y/N: Koneko Toujo for the deeds you risked your life to accomplish! You have my respect!

_

Y/N: Koneko could you heal me?

Koneko: O-Oh sure...

_

Koneko: Well he's nice, caring and kinda cute...

_

Koneko: Hey, Y/N... can i ask you something?

Y/N: Sure, what is it?

Koneko: Why do rarely let anyone fight with you?