A Cocky Chicken and a Killer

After school ended i followed Issei to the ORC clubhouse since i'm a member, even though it was against my will.

Walking in i felt the air get heavier and hotter as we came into the main room. Inisde was everyone but there was a new addition.

A man in a burgundy blazer who had blonde hair was sitting next to Rias while sniffing her hair?

I've seen some weird shit but that takes the cake, Akeno walked over with a tray and placed down two cups of tea

Fucked up guy: Ooh, tea made by the priestess of thunder? Riser is honoured

Akeno: It's my pleasure

She walked back as Rias held a look of distain on her face before she stood and glared at this "Riser" fellow.

Rias: For the last time Riser i will not marry you!

Riser: Have you forgotten that you don't have a choice in the matter? Our families have already decided it's for the best of all of devil kind

Me: What is this the fucking dark ages?

He turned to me and scowled before telhe heat in the room intensified.

Riser: A human had no place talking to Riser

Me: And you need to stop talking in the third person

Riser growled? And a ball of fire appeared in his hand, they grew a look of panic but i just stood there blank faced.

Riser: Riser will teach you!

Me: Star Platinum: The World

As he threw the fire ball i stopped time and moved out the way, i went over to a window and opened it before going back to my previous position but out the way of the fireball as time resumed.

The fireball wizzed past me and flew through the window so nothing on the inside was set on fire.

Riser: What did you do!? Riser demands to know!

Me: Nothing, your aim must've been off

Riser: Hmph... Well Rias my dear if you want to be stubborn than Riser challenges you to a rating game. Riser will give you ten days to prepare.

A circle appeared at his feet before he disappeared smirking, Rias looked to her peerage before i began to walk away from them.

Me: Have fun

Rias: What are you doing?

Me: I ain't part of your peerage so it doesn't envolve me and you don't need to know.

Timeskip

Getting out the rain, i arrived home and ran my hand through my hair while contemplating what happened at the clubhouse. Was i too much of an asshole? Nah

I sat in the front room and began watching T.V, switching to the news it blared loudly.

T.V: Breaking news, in the town of Kuoh two dead bodies were found next to the body of a dead dog. It seems like they were killed from the inside out.

Turning off the T.V i looked into the kitchen to see mom drinking something, by her lips was a small blue creature that snickered before going past her lips.

I rushed over and summoned Star Platinum, he knocked her out by chooping the back of her neck before phasing his arm into her stomach and squeezing the creature out.

It shot out her mouth and landed in the sink before snickering and going down the drain.

I picked up mom before carrying her to her room and placing her down on her bed. Rushing to a cupboard and pulled out some towels and placed them in her room.

Closing the door i had Star Platinum phase his arms in and pull the towels to the gaps under to door so it couldn't sneak back in.

Going into the bathroom i opened a cupboard and grabbed a rubber glove, taking a deep breath i had Star Platinum push it down my throat.

I gagged but kept it down and went down the stairs, to see that the kettle was boiling and a bunch of pots full of water were being boiled on top of the stove.

This created steam everywhere and i heard a snicker right by my ear, i had Star Platinum punch it as he cried out

Star Platinum: ORA!

It flew and hit a wall before appearing under my nose, Star Platinum punched it and it hit the floor before going onto my cheek and he punched it again.

It hit the ceiling before snickering and dispersing, so it gets bigger the more water it has access to?

I breathed in through my mouth and it took the opportunity to dive into my mouth, Star Platinum pulled out the rubber glove in my throat as i gagged before he tied the end of it.

The creature moved around in the glove in an attempt to escape as i wiped my mouth. Opening a window Star Platinum spun the glove around and a man flew out a tree.

I climbed out the window as he tried to run away but i used the glove to fling him into a tree.

Going towards him i dropped the glove as he cowered in fear.

Me: So you thought you could kill my family and for what? Did they promise to turn you into a fallen?

Killer: Go fuck-

Star Platinum: ORA!

He punched the guys hand as it broke and slammed against a tree, he screamed as he clutched it in pain but kicked him upside the head.

Me: Tell me who sent you-

?: HELP!

Turning around i saw that the glove had gripped a child by the throat, he began snickering so i turned back to him as he pointed at me with his good hand.

Killer: If you don't let me go Aqua Necklace will kill this kid and it'll be on you! Tell me where Rias is for Kokabiel!

My eyes twitched as i scowled at him before i had Star Platinum unleash a rush attack on the guy while he let out a cry.

Star Platinum: ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA! ORA!

He went flying through the tree as blood flew out everywhere, the glove fell from the kids neck as he ran away.

I walked over to his body as it twitched, kicking it he didn't react. He's dead...

Me: Kokabiel huh? Guess i've got a new guy to look out for

(Lemme know what you think)