Goal Of The Rightous

3rd person pov

Issei: What do you mean they're gone?

Rias: Trish and Y/N have disappeared, not even your parents know

Koneko: Is there a way to find them...?

Rias: They hold sacred gears, therefore they emit some kind of magic. As long as we can find that then we can find them

With the missing duo they were still riding the train, it shook slightly making Y/N nearly spill his drink but he managed to catch it, sighing in relief.

Wondering what made the train shake he stood up, it was the dead of night so most people were still alseep, including Trish.

He assumed the train might have had some kind of autopilot which allowed the conductors to sleep as well.

Going through the train cars as he stepped over the occasional spread out leg he noticed someone who began sitting down.

Y/N went to walk past them but they grabbed his wrist making him turn to the person, however his eyes widened upon seeing... himself?

Summoning Purple Haze he tried to hit the doppelganger however his fist fazed through him. The hand on his wrist seemed to not exist anymore allowing him to pull it back.

?: Tell me, what's your goal with this?

Y/N: I've got a better question, who the hell are you!?

?: Yes. I suppose that's a reasonable question

He vanished from his seat so Y/N looked around, hearing a foot step he looked only for his doppleganger to change with a man wearing a crown of torns.

Appearing behind Y/N his face was clouded by darkness and no matter what he tried, Y/N couldn't see him as he kept behind him.

?: The corpse, why do you want it? No, i know why. To live longer, nothing about power nor the greater good, as is the flaws with humans

Y/N: What i want isn't any of your business!

?: I think it is, but i'll give you a few words of warning. The heart is owned by one, and the arm is being hunted by another.

The man disappeared completely making Y/N look around confused, once again the train shoot before a man walked in.

Pieces of oddly coloured armour and a helmet floated just above him, a look of suspicion rised onto Y/N's face

Magenta: Y'know, people are ment to have fun when going on trips. And that's what i plan to do after grabbing that corpse part

Purple Haze rushed towards him and threw a punch but he hopped back, getting out of his range before kneeling down.

Y/N tried again, getting closer as the virus capsule burst upon hitting Magenta Magenta, yet nothing happened.

Looking to him in shock a light smirk came to his face as he looked back to the confused teen.

Y/N: How... does it only work on inanimate objects?

Magenta: You killed one of my teammates, so this is only fair

Something traveled across the floor at to Y/N, a force knocked him back making him fly into a door.

He groaned in pain, looking to his attacker as he stood up and looked back at Y/N. Pulling out a double barrel shotgun he aimed at Y/N.

Firing, Y/N called back Purple Haze and did his best to deflect all the pellets but he was struck by some making Y/N groan in pain.

Purple Haze punched again, Magenta Magenta crouched down as the armour layer itself on him allowing him to be safe from the attack.

It reflected back to Y/N but he managed to block it, approaching Magenta Magenta as he stayed crouched.

Y/N: You seem to be invincible to anything like that... guess i'll find a way to beat you later.

Using Purple Haze he picked him up before throwing him out a window. He sighed in relief, holding the wound in his side.

Timeskip

Y/N: Do you know where it is?

Trish: A breif idea, i can... feel it, it may sound weird but i can

Y/N: As long as you know where it is i don't really care how you know

She nodded as they began making their way to the corpse part, passing through a village with some traditional Japanese buildings.

It seemed to be a nice tourist spot, some foreigners taking pictures as they walked by, if they weren't on a mission it'd be a good place to look around.

They approached what looked like a shrine, keeping quiet as other people were praying. Splitting up they looked around, Y/N keeping alert.

Going into a building he put money in a well and prayed, looking to it as he clasped his hands together.

He let out a breath before opening his eyes and going to walk away however something caught his arm.

Looking he saw what looked like a mummified arm slowly going inside his left arm, he tried grabbing it to pull the arm out but it disappeared.

Y/N: W-Was that the-

His heart skipped a beat, a light glow coming from his left arm before he clutched it in pain.

Breathing a bit the pain began to dull before he saw people looking at him in confusion. He got up before leaving and looking around for Trish.

Eventually Y/N found her as she was looking around, she turned before he nodded making her smile.

They walked out the shrine before she hugged him and he hugged her back, looking to his arm Y/N smiled before they let go.

Trish: Let's go back... there's only a few days of our break left

Y/N: Alright then

(Lemme know what you think also sorry for the short chapter today, i'll try to make the next one longer)