Saving The Nun

(A/N i swear i'll start using more than just part five stands soon)

I woke up while being trapped. No matter what i did i couldn't move my arms so i looked around to see i was on an alter.

My stomach no longer hurt but i was trapped in the basement of some building. Suddenly something opened and i heard the sounds of footsteps.

Looking over to it i saw Raynere and a handful of other oddly dressed people. She smirked at me and i noticed that she wasn't damaged from when i fought her.

There was a guy in a trench coat someone who looked like a little girl and Kalawarner? Guess she's with them too.

Raynere: Oh look who's up

Trench coat: I can't believe the both of you got beaten up by a human

Raynere/Kalawarner: Shut it Dohnaseek!

Loli: Look at him now, all chained up like an animal

Wait... animal? I got it! When they come closer i'll have Gold Experience turn these chains into snakes!

Raynere stepped closer to me with a scowl on her face before i tried to summon Gold Experience but he wouldn't come out!

They must have seen my struggle because the loli began to laugh and Dohnaseek smirked.

Loli: What's the matter? Got trouble getting it out?

Me: No i just don't think i need it against a kid like you

Raynere punched me in the chest as i felt one of my ribs crack. I coughed violently as a villainous smile made it's way across her face.

They really hit hard don't they? Guess i got first hand experience with that against that mirror guy.

Raynere: I'll make you pay!

She hit me again as my face scrunched up in pain

Raynere: Single member of the grigory!

She hit my ribs again as i felt it break making me cough up blood

Raynere: That you've killed!

She summoned a light spear and jammed it into my leg as i shouted out in pain. Her comrades looked to her in fear befoee Dohnaseek spoke up.

Dohnaseek: If you kill him now we won't be able to get his Sacred gear!

Raynere: SHUT UP! We won't need his once we get Asia's!

Wait their going to take Asia's sacred gear?! I don't know what happens when it gets extracted normally but i think my arrows a special case.

Raynere pulled out the spear before slicing at my leg and chopped it off. I screamed in pain as half my leg fell limp to the floor.

The spear disappeared before they walked over to the exit. Raynere glanced back to me with an evil smirk.

Raynere: Once i get twilight healing i'll nearly kill you then heal you before repeating the process over and over again!