The Trap Laid

3rd person pov

Y/N: Y-You bastard...

Kokabiel: Yes, i suppose it was underhanded of me... but i don't care!

He laughed, holding the arrow in his hand and holding it to the sky. The figure behind him turned out to be a white figure with a dark crown and had GACT covering his body.

Y/N's eyes widened upon remembering what it is, the sacred gear that allowed him to steal memories and souls... White Snake.

Kokabiel: I'll create an army of sacred gear users with this arrow and start a war the likes no-one's ever seen!

Y/N: Th-That's all you want... you're a fu-

Stomping on Y/N's spine he cried out in pain as Kokabiel smirked, Trish trurd to get up but Rigatoni aimed his sniper at her head.

Rigatoni: Y'know, i still have to pay you back for what you did, Y/N

Kokabiel: Hold on, i want to try something

Quickly turning around he pierced Rigatoni's sacred gear with the arrow. A light began shining from him as his magical energy increased a hundred fold.

However it seemed to go wrong, the magic became too much for him before he exploded leaving a feather.

The fallen leader began laughing and Y/N and Trish looked to him in shock, Kokabiel hekd us the arrow with a mad look on his face.

Kokabiel: It was for a moment, but the arrow... it made his sacred gear enter a juggernaut drive! Y/N, let me thank you... by giving you one!

He went to stab Y/N with the arrow as he shut his eyes, waiting for it to hit as Y/N couldn't bring Gold Experience back in it hit, doing nothing.

Trish: Spice Girl... i made it softer

Looking Y/N saw that the arrow had the consistency of rubber. Kokabiel scowled, kicking her upside the face making Trish roll to het side.

He slammed his foot into her side, sending her rolling across the ground as she tried to get up. Y/N began pushing himself up with his hands as Kokabiel gripped the arrow.

Kokabiel: I can't have you die yet, the ploy about your father was a lie... but let me tell you about him. You are a descendant of God!

Their eyes widened before he stepped over to Trish, summoning White Snake he used it to grab Spice Girl as he picked up Trish by her throat.

She struggled against his grip before Y/N launched himself towards Kokabiel, knocking him forward he dropped the arrow and Trish before turning back to Y/N.

A horse charged forward and picked up the arrow in it's mouth before Y/N used Gold Experience to put Trish on it as he glared at Kokabiel.

Y/N: Protect the arrow... get it far away from him

Trish: But-

Y/N: GO, NOW!

The horse rode off as Kokabiel held up a hand, a magic blast shot out of it before Y/N hit the ground. A tree sprouted out and the magic hit it, a large smoke cloud appearing around Kokabiel.

Kokabiel: I could use someone crafty like you... but i think you'd piss me off so much i'd end up killing you

Y/N: Come on then... COME GET ME!

Timeskip

Trish arrived outside the ORC clubhouse, the horse turning into a statue before she slipped off it and fell to the ground.