10: Dick figures something out

(A/N When Dick was adopted his connection to the Graysons was never known to the public as a safety precaution meaning Danny won't find anything to connect Dick Grayson and Richard (Dick) Wayne without some serious hacking)

Once they got back to the store, Rosie made some hot chocolate, and they sat on the couches. The air was thick with Rosie's barely restrained magic.

It was quiet for a while before Rosie asked, "If you want, I can do some digging into you, and your family's past." Danny mulled it over before replying.

"Thanks, but I would rather do my own digging behind this. I have you and my friends in Amity anyway."

Rosie was touched.

Needless to say, Danny didn't sleep much, to busy searching up the Grayson family.

A few days later and nothing much was happening, so Raven and Robin decided to do a little research into the spirit realms at a particular bookshop. When they arrived, and Rosie wasn't there, away in the Nightmare Realm on business, so they were greeted by Danny...

3rd person

'Hi, is Rosie around?'

'No, she's out on business. What do you need?'

'Spirit section. Sorry, who are you?'

'Danny Grayson, I was hired a couple of weeks ago.'

It was at this point Raven had to catch robin as he staggered back and she asked if he wanted to go back to the tower; he declined.

Raven had found out Robin's identity about a year ago after a mission went badly wrong and he had lost his mask. The secret was kept between them. She realised what this was and didn't push it.

Danny was confused about what made the boy wonder lose his cool and react like that, but he also didn't push the matter. Pointing the two at the section the wanted he went back to his reading.