You Need To Read This For The Plot To Make Sense

So, I re-wrote the entire thing and finished it.

This has been kicking around for a while in my head and I finally had the inspiration and time to finish this, but my style has changed, I now have Grammarly, and there were a few plot points that bugged me. I have re-written them in and would suggest re-reading the previous chapters. Another major issue is that I have fallen out of both fandoms but I swore I would finish this some day and I did it. If you don't want to re-read here is a list of changes. If you began reading this story after 19/07/2020 then just skip this part ;-)

Rosie is 18; this has changed several times since I started, so I'm clarifying that.Danny discovers Rosie's scars later on. All she tells him about them is: "Torture's a bitch. Enough said."Rosie flinches after Danny hugs her due to an unspecified (for now) power, it'll get more comfortable as she gets used to him.Rosie's parents kicked her out at 15, and she has now become Danny's legal guardian. They are pretending to be adopted siblings.Rosie 'fell' when she was 11, was found by her ex-guardians (and was kicked out at 15 as previously stated).Rosie can just sense dimensional rifts, no weird tells.The nightmare realm is now called the Perdita Spe (Latin for lost hope).Rosie hacks the Government database to change Danny's guardian to her as being a halfa with ghost hunting parents isn't a reason which would be accepted ;PRosie's parents aren't mentioned, so Danny doesn't recognise their names - they're still dead though.Midnight's description has changed to: 'The blaze of golden fire lasts for around a second and my black turtle neck and jeans were replaced with a skin-tight black turtle neck suet with deep blue long gloves and long boots that end mid-thigh. My eyes are a midnight blue with specks of gold, and my hair is similar; I have it up in a high ponytail. My wings match but are impractical, so I keep them hidden.'After raven traps them in the bubble, they don't go to the Perdita Spe [previously nightmare realm], just a few blocks over.Chapter six is one hell of a lot better written and thought out, but it has the same overall outcome.I've completely cut the pizza and T or D scenes as they were written during writer's block and seem jarringly out of place to me - they shall return later at a point where they make sense. (old chapter 10 and part of 11)The Fentons didn't legally adopt Danny (explicitly stated).Rosie's fall affected her memories - hinted bad childhood.

That's it, thanks for bearing with me. <3 Given how long this has been in progress it means a lot. ~ Sideways.