75.

Hermione: "He is off to find Scorpius."

Hermione: "Malfoy's son?" Hermione watched as Harry almost fainted in front of her. "I demand to know what's going on at once!" she shrieked.  She wanted to help but could not if she did not know what was actually happening.

Harry: "I-I have a lot to tell you."

Harry: "It's horrible news. I-I don't know if I can."

Hermione: "Harry, we defeated Voldemort. Nothing scares me anymore. Tell me!" Her voice was both caring and worried all at once.

Harry: "What if we haven't..." The woman's butterscotch eyes began melting. She had never believed in her lifetime, or another, she would ever hear those words again. Harry told the witch everything, every detail. She caught on much quicker than he, including understanding how dangerous this journey would really be. After a long talk, Hermione took Harry's hand in hers.

Hermione: "We're Aurors, Harry. Look at everything we have accomplished. We have defeated Voldemort when he was much stronger. We can do it again. We will find Albus; we will find them all!" She let go of his hand and very quickly scribbled some words to Ron, letting him know she would not be home for some time. She did not inform him of their mission, and part of her, wanted him to come along, to conquer the Dark Lord as a trio like old times, but she wanted to make sure, just in case something happened to her, that Rose and Hugo would have someone.

Harry: "Are you sure you want to help?" He watched her lips form a small upward curvature, a slight sad smile.

Hermione: "Until the very end..."