98.

Ron: "Luna and Draco are half-siblings?"

Ron: "That's bloody insane! They act nothing alike!"

Harry: "Ye—," Harry said before being cut off.

Ron: "They do look alike, though. The blonde hair and similar eyes."

Harry: "I know—"

Ron: "Does Luna know?"

Harry: "I don't think so. She just married Neville in America."

Ron: "What? I thought she was with Rolf?"

Harry: "Didn't you see the Prophet?"

Ron: "Mate, I swear you are the only one I know that reads that thing every day!"

Ron: "What happened with Rolf?"

Harry: "She met Neville in London in a plant coffee shop. They had not seen each other in years since Luna declined Neville's feelings during the war."

Ron: "That's a really long time."

Harry: "She told me when he walked in it was like finding another invisible creature after years of searching, almost giving up, but finally finding it then. She said she felt like everything had aligned to make her realise who her true love was. She explained to me how she was not supposed to be in that café, how it was purely by accident and Neville, too."

Ron: "I always did think they made a nice pair, her creatures and his plant fetish." Harry laughed hard, until his sides hurt. He could not believe Ron had used the word fetish.

Ron: "What?"

Harry: "Nothing, nothing."