101.

Ron apologised quickly and decided to go to the joke shop. They had planned to wait for Luna before commencing their journey.

Ron: "See you guys later," he said kissing Hermione brusquely and tapping Harry's shoulder.

Hermione: "Bye, handsome!"

Harry: "Bye."

Hermione began cleaning dishes the Muggle way when Harry suddenly cocked an eyebrow.

Harry: "What are you doing?" He knew she was stressed. She would not be cleaning something that would take two seconds with magic if she was fine. "What's wrong?"

Hermione: "Harry, what if they don't like me?" Hermione sighed into the steamy water below her.

Harry: "Who?"

Hermione: "The students—Hogwarts."

Harry: "I really don't think you need to worry about that. They will love you!"

Hermione: "Well, we didn't like our Potions—" She trailed off thinking about Severus. "I-If only we would have known we—"

Harry: "He was still bitter. You're not!" Harry thought about Severus. He felt like he would never get true closure with the powerful wizard. He had loved his mom so unconditionally, tried to redeem himself of his sins, protect the school he loved so dearly. He would never be able to thank him in person. "Hermione, you don't need to worry. You will be a great professor!"

Hermione: "Thank you," she beamed. "I better get going!"

Harry: "Where?"

Hermione: "I am going to go see Minerva since we aren't leaving just yet."

Hermione: "I also need to give my resignation to the Ministry."

Harry: "Well, bye to you as well."

Hermione: "And Harry?" The man looked over to her as she put her red coloured coat on. "Write to him, tell him we found his son, and that we're coming!"