Fin.

*Three days later*
*Hermione is about to start her first class as Potions Professor at Hogwarts.***

Harry hugs Hermione before her first class. She is nervous but excited all at once.

Harry: "I will miss you at the Ministry, 'Mione!"

Hermione: "I will miss you, too!"

Harry: "You will be a great professor, I just know it!"

Harry: "And thank you, thank you for finding Draco with me." Harry had a small tear stream down his face. He was still traumatized by the events that had just taken place, still trying to get back on his feet steadily.

Hermione: "It's only my job, to help you."

Hermione: "And remember Harry," she said as she grasped his hand. "Love will always conquer all evil!" she smiled as she turned away, taking the place of the man who had loved Harry's mother so deeply. She was doing this for her children and husband but also for herself, to return to same walls that hid the eternal laughter of The Golden Trio. Harry walked away, leaving the castle doors, to continue pursuing a career that would maintain the stability within the walls of the magical palace that had been his only home till now, till Draco.

Harry: "You are here?" Harry asked with the widest grin he had ever given in his lifetime while he stepped down the stairs into the dark green grass.

Draco: "Of course I am," Draco replied as he grasped his soulmate's hand, turning back to the school that he was now employed at as Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor.

Harry: "Forever?"

Draco: "Until the very end of time and magic itself!" he voiced as he kissed Harry one of many more times.

The end.