105.

The next day and a half passed by very rapidly. Ron went back to the joke shop, Hermione was still in Hogwarts, and Harry spent his time cleaning his flat over and over again. He was stressed and it showed. It was just a little past noon when Harry heard a faint knock at the door.

Harry: "Yes?" The knock got a little louder as Harry pulled himself from the couch to go answer the door. Nobody knocked in the Wizarding World, or quite rarely. He wondered who it could possibly be.

Harry: "Luna! It's so nice to see you!" Luna jumped into his arms and wrapped her arms around him. She pulled back after many moments, her face was the same, a tiny bit older, and her long blonde hair was pulled back into a bun. Yellow flowers kissed around the crown of her head and she wore a beautiful toothy smile as always. The only difference was her quirkiness, a lot of it had died down over the years, not because time had made her less unique, but because Rolf had, over time, told her he did not like it. It ruined Harry to know that, and he truly hoped Neville could bring it out of her again. It was almost as if Luna had disappeared in someway and been replaced with a more severe adult. She was still not like everyone else, but he could not help but to still be sad.

Luna: "Harry," she grinned, small paintbrush earrings in her lobes. "I have missed you!"