116.

Luna: "There once was a wizard and witch who loved each other more than anything in the world. They met on the outskirts of the Quidditch pitch one rainy autumn day. Alstar watched as Elena's eyes—now I know it was my mother, so, Pandora's eyes—looked up at the heavens, the stars. He could see heavy tears stream down her face, and he knew not what to do. He thought, for a moment, and then whispered to her that the stars certainly were envious of her beauty. They met up for years afterwards, in the same place, friends at first, lovers in time." Luna let a tear stream down her cheek. The story was much different to her now that she knew it's true meaning. "One day, Alstar brought her to the back of an old cottage, owned by a wizard in the late 1800's, and he held her dear under the stars. Those were the words my mum used at the time, though, they had made love, soon to give birth to what she called 'the star baby', "to beautiful for this world, so he couldn't last." My mother, somehow remembered her life enough to make that story."

Hermione: "I'm so sorry, Luna," Hermione said touching the woman's pale hand. "Do you remember who's cottage she said it belonged to?"

Luna: "It has been so long, but if I recall well it was owned by the grandfather of Lyall. I don't know who that is, however."

Hermione: "Neither do I," Hermione sighed.

Ginny: "Lyall Lupin?" The two women looked over to Ginny very surprised.

Luna: "As in from the same family as Professor Remus Lupin?"

Ginny: "Yes, it was Remus' father. The cottage is very old and abandoned, but I know where it is. It is by the creek you and I used to play by in our youth, before your mother's passing."

Hermione: "Maybe Draco is there, where it all began!"

Ginny: "We have to inform the others!"