Chapter 1: Monster School

Vampire Ryan's P.O.V.

I woke up to the light of the moon, it's pale gaze on my white skin. I grabbed some clothes from my closet and went to the waterfall outside my house. I took a bath in the cold water, it wasn't very comfortable or private, but yet again I live alone. I dried of and got dressed, looking at a calendar in the living room. "Monday..." I sighed and threw some school books I stole into a backpack I also stole.

I had my bat wings spread out, I jumped up and started to fly to school. Think of one of those horror high school movies, but less wrecked up and a little more normal looking. I dropped down and landed on the pavement in front of the school, I saw my friends near the door so I went over to them to chat. I only had two friends, Unicorn Mann who is strangely a satyr and Goldy who is a fairy but she is a troublemaker. 

I didn't like making friends, but I know these two since I was 7 so we formed a tight bond. "So what did you guys do over the weekend?" I said not really in a cheery mood. "Well I learned a new song spell on my pipes!" Uni said in his energetic voice. "Cool what does it do?" Goldy asked, since she was a fairy she could and did sit on Unicorn Mann's shoulder. "It's supposed to blind people, but I don't want to do that." I turned my brown eyes red so I look like my usual self, I'm only comfortable showing my true eye color to my friends.

I herd the bell ring and we got to homeroom, I always thought it was odd that I'm the only vampire in my classes. Vampires usually are rare to find now since they are getting slaughtered by those dreaded mortal called 'humans'. Some monsters call them 'hoomans' because they are slightly less intelligent than others, but vampires know how to pronounce it, probably because most vampires were human that got bitten. 

I sat down uncomfortably by everyone else staring at me. I just sat there as my teacher took role call, I took out my note book and started to draw different charms from different monster cultures. Vampires Charms, Satyr Charms, Fairy Charms are all the ones I drew, the next charms are... Werewolf Charms... And I only know one werewolf brat, the 'All Mighty Cookie Queen' Collins. She doesn't like me that much, I'm pretty sure she hates me for some reason. I sighed and closed my journal as the bell rang. First period: Monster History.

(New story! BYE-BYE!)