Chapter 9: Bad Bois

Neko Kat's P.O.V.

My parents always told me not to gamble and make deals, this is why. We shopped more, and we bumped into Ace and Jasper. Ace was a Demon and Jasper was a Werewolf, both equally violent and the two bullies at the school. "Well if it isn't the vampire." Ace said taking off his sunglasses, Ryan had an emotionless expression on his face. "Yeah, I'm in front of you." (Ryan is goth.) Ace had a sadistic smile, Jasper rolled his eyes. "Hey Tina, what a beautiful girl like you with a loser like that vampire?" "D-Didn't vampires originated from demons?" I said out loud, everyone looked at me. Oh no oh no oh no. I blushed from embarrassment, Jasper chuckled. "The Neko ain't wrong." Jasper said as he did tricks with his butterfly knife. "Shut it Jasper!" Ace said. "Come on everyone, let's leave." Tina said, but ace grabbed her arm. "Oh come on, just ditch them and hung with us.~" "L-Let me go!" Tina cried, Shark had enough of Ace. He right hooked him in the face, I saw some blood drip from the demon's nose.

Jasper went to assist his friend, Ace grabbed a switchblade and cut Shark across his eye. Ryan went and disarmed Ace, Jasper went to stab the vampire but was kicked by Shark. I covered my eyes, this was to much! I opened later to see Ace and Jasper ran, Shark was touching his bleeding scar. "Here." Lizzy handed him what looked to be Ace's sunglasses. "Thanks..." Ryan looked pretty beaten up, but still standing. "Y-You looked pretty hurt, let's get back to Tina's house." They nodded.

(Chapter complete! BYE-BYE!)