Chapter 7: Roomate

Vampire Ryan's P.O.V. (Present Day)

I woke up, there was no school today. I did my daily routine, but during my bathing something odd happened... I got dressed but when putting my shirt on I heard screaming and a large splash. "Who are you, and what are you doing in my pond?" "Wha?" The person was a mermaid, a shark fin to be exact, he was shirtless with his sharp scared fin showing. His pants was torn and he had cuts on his face.

"What's your name?" "...Shar..." "Shark?" His eyes lit up and he smiled. "Shark!" "Umm... My name is Ryan." "Wyun." "Can you speak properly?" He looks confused, did he hit his head? "Ryan, Ry-an." "Ryguy!" "Sure..." I sighed, I brought him inside to get him bandaged and fed, he eats lots of fish. "Do you know basic math and how to write?" He nodded, taking a bit of a sushi roll. "Can you speak English?" Shark looked at me for a while, then shook his head. "You can understand me though." He nodded, he then pointed to himself and then the floor. "You want to stay?" He nodded, well I do get lonely... "Sure, but I'm getting you clothes." I said as I threw a shirt at him, he tried to put on but his fin accidentally ripped a hole the back.

We went out on our adventure to get Shark some clothes, I also gave him a notepad and a pencil for him to communicate.

Neko (I'm calling cat fauna Neko) Lizzy's P.O.V. (Last Night)

I was in shock, RYAN?!?! Cookie hates Ryan, but she has a crush on him??? "Don't tell anyone..." Cookie blushed, I nodded. This was very... Interesting... But I'll help her out, I known Ryan since Freshman Year! I started to fall asleep, I rested my head and closed my eyes.

(Present Day)

I woke up, I was still shock from what Cookie said. I mean, Ryan is very above average in looks, but really? Ever since Freshman year I noticed that Cookie despised Ryan, maybe because of culture. Vampires and Werewolves have never really had a steady social relationship, usually going into war. Vampires are more antisocial and live near Northern Europe, explaining why Ryan is the only Vampire in our school. Our city is located in the "Bermuda Triangle" as humans call it, I believe.

After getting ready for our girls night, we decided to head to the mall. We walked there, and I accidentally bumped into a mermaid. "Sorry!" "...Sorr... Sorry?" "Umm-" "Shark, come on- Oh hey Lizzy." I saw Ryan, so the person I bumped into name was Shark? "Your name is Shark?" "Y..." Shark sighed and pulled out a notepad. -Yep, my name is Shark. I can't really talk English.- "Oh, well I'm Lizzy." I smiled and held out a hand, there was a slight red tint on his face. "Beautiful." I heard him say, then my face lit up.

"Looks like someone has a crush on you.~" I heard Tina say, Shark blushed and left with Ryan. "Tina, I just met him!" "Amit it! You have a crush!" My hands covered my face, I couldn't stop thinking about Shark.

(I'm starting to feel like I'm loosing my sanity every minute. BYE-BYE!)