Chapter 10: Home Sweet Home

Zombie Tina's P.O.V.

We went back to my house to patch the guys up, wait my dad!!! I don't think my dad would approve with boys coming over! "Tina, who are those two and why are they beaten up?" "This is Ryan and his... friend?" "New roommate and yes, friend." "Yeah, we bumped into them in the mall and they got into a fight with some bullies." My dad seemed to notice that Ryan was a vampire, and was bleeding. "So, who was these delinquents that caused a scene? And why did you two get involved?" Ryan rolled up his sleeves to bandage his arms. "Ace and Jasper, Ace was trying to pursue your daughter so I stopped him. Shark over here had enough and began to speak with fists." "Hands... don't talk." Shark said, Ryan face palmed. "I-It's an analogy." Kat replied to Shark's confusion. 

Sharked replied with an "Oh," and touched the bleeding scar on his face. He seemed to freeze as he started to lick the blood on his finger tips, ew... "Shark, don't do that. That's disgusting, and unsanitary." Shark stared at Lizzy before staring down looking disappointed at himself. Ryan was starting to twitch as he saw Shark licked his bloodstained fingers, he looked uncomfortable as his fangs showed. Oh right, vamps drink blood. "Umm Ryan, please hide your fangs." Ryan shook his head lightly as a response to Cookie's request. "Sorry Collins-" "COOKIE!" My werewolf BFF yipped back at Ryan, those two would NEVER get along. (Oh just you wait Tina uwu) Well at least I know she won't go after Ryan! And Lizzy has a crush on Shark! Kat is with my brother! So Ryan is all MINE!! I heard a ringing noise coming from Ryan's phone in his pocket, who's calling? "Hey Goldy-" He froze. "Oh... I'm sorry to hear that, I'll come right away." He put his phone away and left, dragging Shark with him.

(New chapter! I'm too tired... BUT HEY FINALS ARE OVER!!! NO MORE HOMEWORK AND SCHOOL!!!!! BYE-BYE!)