Chapter 4: Just Join the Team!!!

(Darn Writers Block!)

Vampire Ryan's P.O.V.

Fourth Period, English Class with Unicorn Mann, Goldy and Tony with his gang. We didn't do much, just free writing. I didn't know what to write, mostly because Danny wanted to talk to me. " C-Can you please join the team?" He whispered to me, I sighed. Danny was an angel, literary and metaphorically, he's too innocent for his own good.

 I do need an Angel Charm for my journal, and most angels aren't really comfortable around me. "No, but I might reconsider LATER." The bell rang as I went to the P.E. Field with my friends, still being pestered by Danny. "Hello Danny boy!" "H-Hey Unicorn!" Unicorn Mann and Danny has grown a brother like bond for some reason. "Ryan, just join the team." Goldy complained, I sighed and shook my head. "No, I just want to live my life like a normal person." "Your the only vampire in this school, you are an all A student, you are an or-" I quickly covered her mouth, no one but her and Unicorn Mann knew I'm a orphan. "Your a what?" "Nothing important." Then I got annoyed by Dave the... I actually don't know what Dave is, he looks like a human but with a dinosaur tail. 

Anyway Danny and Dave both started to annoy me to join the basketball team, I would usually joined if it wasn't for Tony being the captain. Tony and I never saw eye to eye, he hated me for some reason. I finished my food and went to the theatre room to rehearse the play, Lizzy and I talked when the director left. "Just join the team." "No." (This feels like High School Musical but backwards, the male lead is in drama but people want him to be in basketball instead of the other way around.) Lizzy and I argued about me joining the basketball team, I kept telling her I'll consider it later. When the director came back we started to rehearse Act 2 scenes 1 through 3 but the bell rang half way of Scene 3. 

Next Period, Band Class with Unicorn Mann. I played the saxophone in the Band, with Unicorn Mann playing Drums. "I'm your friend Ryan, and I believe you would be a strong asset to the team." "No." Unicorn Mann kept telling me to join the team, before I could reply the ball rang for sixth period. One of my favorite classes, potions class with Unicorn Mann, Goldy, Tony with his gang, Lizzy, Cookie, and Tony sister who I believe name is Tina. "Welcome to back to Potions Class everyone, to day we will be learning about several types of healing potions." (I just imagine that the potions teacher is just sounds like Snape XD) Potions is a complex class, but fun when you get the idea of it. When I finished writing notes the bell rang to leave.

(I NEED TO ONE UP TINA THE TIGER!!! BYE-BYE!)