Chapter 6: SLEEPOVER!!!

Vampire Ryan's P.O.V.

Goldy, Unicorn Mann and I did our homework, they wanted me to play their Space Nerdy thing. They continued to talk like stereotypical teenagers, It was getting annoying. I went to my fridge to get some food, then I remembered I had work. "I have to leave, don't destroy everything." I said, they nodded with "innocent" smiles. I went to my day job, I was a librarian. I choose that job because it had good pay and was quiet, I signed in and went to my desk. "Ryan?" I turned to see Lizzy, some books in her arms. "You haven't noticed?" "You're in High school!" "I'm eighteen, legal age to work in this state." She looked shocked, but I can't blame her. " 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire' by JK Rowling and 'Deltora's Quest, the Forest of Silence.' The books are better than the anime." (My childhood was spent from my father reading the Deltora's Quest series, now I watch the anime.) "Agree." Lizzy said as I checked her books, she left in a hurry for some reason.

Lizzy's P.O.V.

How come I didn't notice that Ryan works at the library!? I walked to Tina's house, she invited me to a sleepover. My family and I agreed because tomorrow was a day off for some reason, but at least I can spend time with my friends. I walked to Tina's house with my books and bag of supplies for a sleepover.

"Surprise!" Tina yelled, scaring me a little. "Is everyone else here?" I asked, Kat walked towards us. "Hi." Kat said shyly, I smiled and walked in. Cookie was on the couch eating cookies, beside her was the angel, Angel. We were all confused at first why her parents named her that, her real name is Angelica but she goes by Angel. "Hello everyone." I said, Tina ran to us with a note book in her hands. "In my hands I have a book full of awesome sleepover ideas and games!" Tina said, I don't know if I should be excited or scared... "What's first?" Angel said, Tina smirked and sat down. "We'll start simple, let's talk about crushes. Lizzy, you got any one special?" I immediately blushed, and shook my head. "I want to wait awhile before I get into a romantic relationship." "Angel?" Her face slightly tinted red, she nodded and muttered a name. "Who, please tell us!" Cookie whined, Angel took a deep breath. "ILIKEUNICORNMANN!" "Please slow down." I asked, she took more deep breaths. "I like... Unicorn Mann..." We all stared at her, Unicorn Mann didn't seem like her type. Angel was chill and sassy, Unicorn Mann was enthusiastic and childish. "Kat?" Tina asked the introverted feline, Kat face immediately lit up. "T-Tony is p-pretty cool..." She said, Tina's smile widened. "I could hook you two up!" "Tina no!" Kat pleaded, I looked at Cookie. "You?" I whispered to my canine companion, she nodded. "Who?" "It's just happened, but it's-" "Cookie! Your turn!" "I don't have a crush." Cookie said, I looked at her confused.

Cookie slightly signaled me to not say a word, I didn't say anything. "Tina, who is your crush?" I said sarcastically. "Danny." She said, our jaws dropped. "I'm joking, it's obviously Ryan." We all sat their as we started to play truth or dare,  Angel starting. "Tina truth or dare?" "Dare me Angel!" "I dare you to steal your brother's phone." "I already stole it." Tina said taking out what looks to be Tony's phone. "Kat, truth or dare?" "Truth." "How long have you had a crush on Tony?" "Since sophomore year." (They're all in their Junior Year of high school) "Umm... Lizzy truth or dare?" "Dare." Kat thought for a moment. "Do you have Ryan's number?" I nodded, everyone looked at me. "Why do you have his number?" Angel asked. "The Science Group Project, I was with Ryan, Unicorn Mann and Goldy." "I dare you to prank call Ryan." I sighed and dialed his number, he picked up the phone. "Hello?" "I have a test for you." "What is it Lizzy?" "Only people who have a high IQ score can say this five times fast, I'll text you the sentence." I did so, I heard him mumbled confused.

"Eye Yam Stew Peed... Wait-" I hung up laughing, the other giggled and smirked. "Eye Yam Stew Peed, I am stupid." Cookie laughed, that joke never gets old! "Angel, truth or dare?" "Truth, I know how this game works." "What's your favorite thing about Unicorn Mann?" "His smile..." Angel said blushing, we turned to Cookie. "Truth or dare Collins?" Angel said.

"COOKIE, and truth." Cookie replied, Angel smiled. "Tell me, do you or do you not have a crush on anyone?" "I-I don't, but if I did I won't tell who it is." "Oh, I'll get you to tell.~" Angel threw a pillow at Cookie, Tina threw a pillow at me. "Pillow fight!" She yelled as we had a burst of fluffy war.

After the fight we had a truce, Tina got hot chocolate for us all in our new large pillow/blanket fort watching TV. Tina and Angel fell asleep, leaving me be Cookie awake. "Why did you say you don't like anyone?" "Because it's complicated..." I smiled at her. "You can trust me Collins, I'm your friend." "Thanks... I have two crushes..." "Go on." "One is Tina..." Wait... Cookie is into girls? "Oh. And the other?"

"Ryan..."

(New chapter! Yay, Writers' Block sucks! Word Count: 925 BYE-BYE!)