Chapter 3: NEVER BACK DOWN FROM A BET

Zombie Tina's P.O.V.

"Wait... Did Ryan just ask me out?" My jaw dropped. "No!" Lizzy and I said in unison, Lizzy slightly blushed while I was in my yandere mode glaring at her. "H-He might just w-want to work on the project?" Kat suggested, I couldn't get mad at her. "Your right, there's no way Ryan would fall for Cookie." "What?" Cookie said offended, why do I smell a bet coming? "If I can get Ryan's number, you will take that back. If I don't, I'll do whatever you want." "I new I smelled a bet." I smiled, this will be a piece of cake. "Can you smell your failure when you loose that bet?" "Oh it's on!" I said as Cookie and I shook hands, then the bell ring.

Cookie's P.O.V.

Third period, P.E. with Tina, Lizzy, Kat, Ryan, and his misfit friends. I AM NOT LOSING THIS BET!!! After we dressed we had free time, I played basketball with my friends while Ryan and his friends were sitting on the bleachers. "Hey Ryan!" Lizzy said with a smile, Ryan looked at her with his cold red eyes. "Come join us!" Lizzy said smiling, Tina face was kinda red. "No thanks!" He replied back, I smirked. "You afraid of losing to some girls?" I said, Ryan sighed as he got up and walked over to us. "You want to go wolf cub?" He said coldly, I was shivering in fear. "Y-Yes." I said, he smirked. "Your on princess.~" He said, I gulped. "Lizzy, Tina, and you against me." He said, I wanted to laugh until I heard the saytr. "Good luck, you're gonna need it!" We lined up, he had the ball and was able to get a score in 10 seconds. After the game (Since I don't know how sports work) Ryan beat us, I don't know how. He didn't even fly, just grabbed the ball and made a shot. "Hey nerd!" I heard Tony's voice say as he ran to Ryan. "Why didn't you tell anyone you can play basketball?" "Never liked sports, I'm better at football anyway." Ryan said as he was leaving, Tony grabbed his hand. "You can join the Basketball team if you want, we need a player like you." "I'll think about it..." Ryan said, he left to got chat with his friends. The bell then rang after 5 minutes. Fourth Period was my elective, Baking. We it was one of the few classes I wasn't failing in, I love to bake!

(I feel like I'm just trying to one up Ash503 now because I'm gonna make chapters for this story on a daily basis now. Subscribe to my new channel! BYE-BYE!)