Chapter 5: Friends Coming Over

Vampire Ryan's P.O.V.

I got my bags and waited at the front of the school for my friends. "Hey Ryan!" Unicorn Mann said, Goldy sitting on his shoulder. "You two want to come to my house?" They're jaws dropped, I think I know the answer... "Of course!" They said in unison, I sighed. "We never been to your house!" "I know-" "Yeah, we just kinda found you beaten up in the forest." "I know-" "You were like 7 years old, you were so scared-" "I get it! Let's just go..." I went into the forest near the school, I couldn't fly because of Unicorn Mann being a satyr and Goldy doesn't leave his side.

We finally got to my small home, it was in a secluded area far away from civilization. "This is my small home-" "THIS IS A MEGA MANSION!!!" Goldy screamed, I face palmed. "Goldy, please be quiet.

I may live alone but there's still wildlife." "I have to admit, this is quite a large mansion." "Meh..." I said opening the door, Unicorn Mann and Goldy were looking at everything.

I had to give a house tour, the were amazed at everything. "Anyway, I'm gonna take a shower. Don't go to the backyard." I got my house clothes and went to the waterfall, my friends thankfully listened to me. "Why did you go outside to shower instead of the bathroom?" Goldy asked confused. "The waterfall saves money." Goldy face was completely red while Unicorn Mann just chuckled. "Well I would ask you to have privacy but you live in the middle of the forest."

I shrugged, they sat in the living room. "So what do you do for fun?" "Draw." I replied, I just did my homework and draw. "Do you want to play Aliens and Astronauts? (My version of D&D, in Space.) I was confused, what even is that game? "I don't even know what that is." "It's a futuristic tabletop role playing game." "Maybe I'll consider playing." I said, but I don't really want to play.

(I NEED TO ONE UP ASH503! BYE-BYE!)